Reviews for Beyond Her Eyes
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13
creepy
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow, that's creepy. And very believable. What *would* the effects be of surviving the Labyrinth? Poor Sarah.
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Quite an interesting piece. It will bear up nicely under more scrutiny too, lol. Nice!

~misunderstoodemon
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like it, and yet i don't. It needs a little more...well more.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
interesting...
RavenclawKB chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Drop Dead Fred inspired? And I repeat, are you MAD? That's more or less a HAPPY movie and this is more or less Sarah losing her MIND. Anyway, it was very good, but I must say I'm rather unsettled so yeah...

- Kat
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
You are quickly becoming one of my favourite authors! Another fantastic one here. And I'll proudly admit to also spending too much time pondering the meaning behind a certain Mr Bowie's lyrics ;)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
very very interesting. not something I considered before, but something that makes a twisted sort of sence.

Good job.
Victory Tastes Like Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That's so cool.
Silvertongued Mischief chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw...poor girl, and because of you I listened to Within You and made sure I heard every word, how they were sung, and mulled it over...it made me want to kick Sarah even more than I usually wanted to...hell I would have taken up his offer in a heartbeat

Good job, there were no spelling errors or missing words, well written...
susannajulia chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
a good one
Sha chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I like the way you wrote this by using the quotes the way you did, very unique and interesting.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
"The fantasy crawled beneath her skin, whispering to her continuously, guiding and forcing her actions, trapping her mind so that there could be no escape."

That was a beautiful line, it made me want to shiver! I loved the whole idea of this fic and the atmosphere you created! It felt like my own insides were twisting about as Sarah's surely were, caught between two realities, unable to step forward into one and unwilling to step into the other which she should by right of her winning, be free of. Is she crazy? Or just haunted? Like Sarah, I don't know if I want to know the answer.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
*grins* Truly one of the best things about this movie is taking one scene, one song, one single -line- and interpreting it into an entire little story; I love it. The parallels between all of those lines and what Sarah was thinking in the story made me grin.

In fact, it's really easy to see why Labyrinth has over 3,0 fics for it; most of it is so ambiguous, even a single person can think of at least five different interpretations of it. *laughs* It's like a poem: it has so many double meanings "within". _
Kay chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
You are disturbingly excellent at odd, slightly (or extremely, as the case may be) disturbing fics. I congratulate you, and beg you to continuer your fic Dramatic Orchestrations. When will they get some action? When will Jareth finally tell her how he feels?