Reviews for The Other Daughter
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow, your Alice stories are really powerful. You should right more. This really got an emtional reaction out of me; how could her parents do that to her? I supose it was the way of the times but still ... I love Alice, its terrible to see her in pain like that! I'm so glad she's found Jasper and the Cullens now.
bellsaway chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
whoa. that was really good. but very sad.

i just did a study on the salem witch trials...good thing

alice wasn't born earlier..or she'd be dead...

but i can't help thinking that cynthia was faking. [

PearlAngel16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That is one of the saddest sorties i have ever read, you did an amazing job i was moved to tears.
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was brilliant. It was so dark, which completely contradicts how Alice is now, but you know her human life had to have been heartbreaking. Great job.
beachbumyeahh chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
You've done an excellent job on this. The plot was nice, I wish you would've continued it, so that we could further more understand all the unanswered hints you wrote. But it was a great story. :)
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Cynthia is an intriguing character... I had to read it through a second time to catch all the hints. Excellent, thank you!
765876587658 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Definitely one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
InterruptedProgress chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is great... but may I ask what is the evil in their home... is it Cynthia?
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Poor Alice!
NobodyLovesClaireX chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was... absolutely amazing.

Got to be one of the - if not the - best fanfic I've read so far.

Poor Alice.. I'd love to read more, and know what she was talking about with her sister.
Mandi1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I would swear cause this is so good, but it would be blocked out. I love this, especially her parents' thoughts that she's possessed. An exorcism seems a very 1910s Biloxi solution. And that Cynthia...I wish you could write more about this odd little family. Thank you for writing.
Catlover855 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is sad, poor Alice (, but probably closer to what really happened.
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
oh this is brilliant. i loved it. i wish it went for longer. im really interested in how you thought the rest would have played out. like why alice was saying those things about cynthia etc..
I am Fizz chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Typical extreme catholic *sigh* Poor Mary...
CrystalButterfly chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I know it's kind of late for this, but your story was absolutely amazing. It was so . . . sad . . . to see how Alice's life was and yet it fits perfectly with the time period. I can completely see this actually happening because of the philosophies of the time and it's nice to see something historically accurate. Thank you for the vivid insight into the early life of Alice and to the minds of her misguided mother and evil sister. It's funny - I pity her mother because I understand why she would have thought these things, but I loathe her sister because that was just an evil thing to do. Anyway, good job, it was wonderful.

61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »