Reviews for The Other Daughter
LaBellaBella chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was a chilling story. You are an amazing author-great job!

~LaBellaBella~
Hypergirl321 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
that was good but i thought alice was 17 *grabs books and start to look*
pinkblacktiara chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very nice! I'm going to take a guess and say that Cynthia was the "evil in their house"? It looks like Cynthia was trying to get rid of Alice, by accusing her and then trying not to laugh when Alice was taken away. I want to know more about Cynthia now. This is very good!
author-mom7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is really a strong piece of writing. It is very Hawthorne- ish. I found it ironic how Alice's parents looked at her gifts as evil instead of seeing them for what they truly were. There is a ton of emotion in your writing and every detail is put in just the right place. Nice job!
MissShakespeareJr chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Omg...i loved this story so0o0o much. And do not tell me that this is all you're going to be writting!
Makiie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I don't know if this is how I pictured Alice as a human or her sister's relationship with her (but then again, I try to be an optimist), but I definitely loved the mother's perspective of the story.

It was very well-written and well-executed. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
fobby tea chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was really, REALLY good. Honestly, with all those "OMG EDWARD LEFT ME SO NOW I'M GOING TO TURN INTO A VAMPIRE, FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME OTHER DUDE, SEE EDWARD AGAIN, THEN FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH MY EDDIE, YAYZ0RZZ!" fics out there, this is a much-needed refreshment. :D Your writing is superb, although Alice really DOES sound nuts.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was absolutely stunning. A welcome refreshment I might add. It's a tad overbearing in here with so many Bella and Edward fics. I loved how you wrote this - I could tell that you've obviously put a lot of thought into it and it was very orginal. You've pulled this off brilliantly I have to say. Wondeful job. :)
LeBookworm chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
OMG! This was so well written and the plot line was amazing...thank you for writing it! _

-adds to fave-
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh, this is EXCELLENT. It has a wonderful delicate horror about it- uncomparable.
peyton818 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey this is really good! It's interesting to see it from Alice's mothers PoV (I wouldn't say ti's been done nefore :S)! I'll admit Alice did sound a bit...demented (or possessed... lol) but all in all a great story! Well done!

~Orla )
A Wall Of IV chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
omg that is so sad. but i must admit she did sound a little possesed... She was screaming about the evil that is in their house, does that mean that cynthia actually stole the ring and is lieing? Great story!
xxWickedWench chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow! This was...just wow!

I hope Alice's human life wasn't really like this. It was horrible!

Wonderfully written, though. You should be proud.
milk and cookies chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Fantastic job! I have to say, it's nice to have a story that doesn't just talk about Edward and Bella for once. Although I do love them, they're starting to get overrated. Also, I love how you actually checked up all the facts about Alice and used accurate information. It really annoys me when people are too lazy to make sure they got a name right. Anyway, kudos to you!
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
oh tragic poor Alice and whats with her sister
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »