Reviews for Five Hundred Years
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
please update this is way to funny
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
OMG O.O drunk fox Kagome I just pitured it all and I have to say it won't leave me now
RiceballNinja chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
FUNNY! Pleaaaassssseeee update soon!
Joldino-Sidestreaker chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
this is HILARIOUS! Keep up the good work. by the way, who is the fox? is it Kagome? Kilala?
917brat chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
this is really hillarous and I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen so please keep this up and update this again real soon.
Akamery chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
awwwww it's over! I was having so much fun reading this from the first chapter again

"I'm not drunk, I'm high on life!" was my favorite bit

plz write more!
Bruja Chess chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really, really wish you'd put an actual summary in your summary, instead of wasting the space to guilt-trip readers into reviewing. More people might start reading your story if they actually knew what it was about, which might result in more reviews for you. As it is now (and I'm not trying to be mean when I say this), you come across as sort of... whiny.

And besides: Some of the best stories on this site have very few reviews. Having a ton of them doesn't automatically make your story good, so don't stress if you feel like you don't have enough. After all, would you read a story with ten thousand reviews that were all flames, or a story with a hundred reviews that were all detailed paragraphs of specific, glowing praise? Would a story with ten awesome reviews that were a thousand words apiece be better, or would a story with a hundred "ZOMG UPDATE PLZ" reviews be more worth your while? Remember that it's quality over quantity, and don't get discouraged!
firestone1836 chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
this story is so funny i can't stop laughing i can't wait for the next chapter
Anber chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
please please update soon i have been wiating for two years now
TheOrchid chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Hilarious!
Kira Kyuu chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
I can't stop laughing! . . . Kagome IS the fox though right? mmm I hope you decide to update the story! )
j.j chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
wahoo! this is a great story, keep them coming!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
this is a good story, i hope you update it soon
Lily887787 chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
please update soon!
Kage Hasu chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
ok so the fox is kagome right. why is she so hyper and for lack of a better word, evil? update soon.