Reviews for Kids
Ebony Dagger chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I absolutely love this story! The constant mention of L's fingernails make me feel mildly ill every time, but I work past it ;
Please update soon!
The Fall chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
I never thought I would read and enjoy a fic with an L/Sachiko pairing, but this is absoutely marvelous. I'm very disappointed that it hasn't been updated in so long. Is it discontinued?
Ratt9 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
I love this. Are you going to finish it?
SoulCatcher12 chapter 21 . 4/9/2012
It's been a long time...but I felt the need to review this story again.

This story...this story.

It is truely one of a kind. Honestly, what you have accomplished with this story completely astounds me! You took what would have been a 'crack pairing' and you made it fit. No...not just 'fit', you made it work, you made it blend to perfectly into the story that I could honestly believe that this scenario was possible. I know...it's been five long years, you've most likely moved on, in life and in fandoms, but I had just wanted to let you know that this story will always have a special place in my soul, a place where the original of the original reside. If you decide to come back and continue this, wonderful! If not, then at least future generations will be able to look at this and marvel at the writing brilliance that is your work. I thank you for creating this, and I wish you well.

SoulCathcher12
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
My god, that was a beautiful story... I'd actually thought you were leaving it at that.. PLEASE update?
Ratt9 chapter 21 . 8/28/2011
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD.

More? ;o; Please?

O:
Lamanta chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
God, the "were not people, were positions" nearly broke my heart. You have a way with words thats captivating and expressive and so fitting for the things you want to say that it feels as if youre writing crawls in my brain to make me exactly feel as you have written.

Im just so holding back tears while writing this...
Lamanta chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
So, I started reading this story like two hours ago and just came upon this chapter and have to say: Brilliant!

Their characters are capured believable, and the story has a nice pace and you totally made me fall in love with this paring (which I did not think possible, but there it is).

It has depth as both know that they are braking many tabus and is just plain funny in their dialougs.

God, I started laughing so hard at Ls "I might be ready now." comment.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
One of the best written fics I've ever read, and such a strange pairing! Yet you made it work sensibly. I love it. Seeing that you haven't updated in over a year, almost two, though... I'd love to see this finished, even if just means you posting a 100 word summary of what you had planned but didn't get to do. Really. I might write a little ficlet for this pairing myself now, because it is awesome.
Dipped in Pocky chapter 21 . 2/28/2010
You seriously need to update this, I really like this story. SO please, update!
SoulCatcher12 chapter 21 . 2/27/2010
OMG!

I just started reading this a few days ago and it is magnificent! I have never seen such a unique paring such as this and I can't believe how wonderful this has turned out to be! Oh this story has become one of my favorites and I truely hope that you finish this masterpiece! Honestly I want to know what happens next! So many unanswered questions!
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
Even though it has been over a year, I hope that you deiced to update Kids soon. I really want to know what happens next. So I eagerly await an update.

Hope all is well with you Nana-san. _

ss
Sashocirrione chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
I wanted to tell you, I really like this fic. It is just so different.

However, I noticed you didn't put any character indicators on it! This fic is famous for being an LxSachiko fic, yet if people search ff dot net for Character A L and Character B Sachiko, this won't pop up. If people don't remember the name of the fic or the author, they'll never find it!

Please fix it! Thanks!
Sashocirrione chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
Oh! L wants to marry Sachiko! It would be so nice to continue this!
Sashocirrione chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
This is a really neat sex scene. I love how it's so awkward.