Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
wonderful it was very beautiful
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awwwww, so adorable!
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so cute :) I loved it!

Hope you will wirte more soon

Great story!

Pease check on mine!

The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
awww! so cute! i love it!
piratechicka chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and cute! I really love the description, and the way you word everything. Its super cute, adorable, and everything else! Your a great writer, and you really have a knack for writing! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wonderful fic! so cute! What mistakes? You really kept the characters despite the 'unusual' setting. Bruce was still Bruce!
emily pham chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Robin is not Bruce's son!:(
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
funny and cute

good job :)
zoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
it was very romantic.i enjoyed it very much.
zoea fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
it was really romantic.i really like it.i think you should make more of these stories.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I really liked it especially the part with the Flash as he always makes me laugh. I like how he always "annoys" Batman.
donna sucks dick.literally chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
"All I Want For Christmas"?

well all i want for x-mas is for the dc writers out there to kill wonderslut again. and this time keep her dead. she's a wasted character anyways because no one gives two shits about her. well except for idiots like you. i guess i can't blame you though. fanfictions are the only way you'll ever see dick/donna together. so keep writing and we'll keep laughing at your ass. i hope you don't cry into your pillow at night knowing that this stupid pairing will NEVER happen.

something sure stinks around here. could be the story or it could just be you. no, i was right the first time. it's your story!
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw. I have to admit, I actually liked this one, even being a Dick/Starfire fan. This was so sweet. So do Bruce and Diana really get together in the comics? Do they really get married?

Well anyway, great stuff. Nice and long.
librastar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
seriously fantastic! Love everything about it, though the ending is so cliched, but u pulled it off really well. Incredibly sweet n fluffy, keep up the great work )