Reviews for An Aestivalis for a Saotome
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
interesting
Vilkath chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Intersting idea, even if you didn't go into all that much of detail about Ranma's changes it was still nice. Very few if any other fics have had a Ranma/ruri pairing and I think this is the first one I've ever read that had Ranma be her age as well. Sadly this fic was left incomplete before it truely went any where. They were fighting like a bunch kids so far, but it would be interesting to see how they managed to get together eventualy. I mean to people with total lack of social skills.. be funny to watch.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Imcomplete? IMCOMPLETE? Oh well, at least its something.

Kyaah! What a cool idea! I would of never thought to match up these two anime. You did an awesome job of it, too. The format is a bit off, but half of authors post that way anyways, so don't worry.

-Kristi

Obliglitory site plug here. Please join my site, link or five on my profile, I need members. Desparatly.
ranger5 chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
Interesting. Looking forward to more of this soon. I like the changes to Ranma ... and they do make sense as he had a couple of years in the Academy.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Not bad. Seems a little strange to have Ranma as 13.

How are we going to get him chased after by a group

of girls if he's underage? *grin*
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Haven't seen the crossover anime series but it seems

to be solid work.
Demon Hunter chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
This is a very good story but y do u have to stop in the middle? But this is very good!
Drednax chapter 2 . 7/13/2002
Very nice story. The crossover isn't very familiar to me, but you've handled the whole situation quite well. It was fairly easy to tell the basic character traits from you're writing. I'd love to see you continue this if you get the time. Thanks.
Danyella Skyler Silverfire chapter 2 . 9/30/2001
love it. can't wait for more.
Beige Chocobo chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Neat idea... I like it! I look forward to seeing more. (and Genma getting himself in trouble if he shows up... )
Meganium873 chapter 2 . 7/15/2001
Pretty good start to the story. I would guess this is a Ruri/Ranma pairing or are you going to have half the female crew going after him. Anyway, keep on writing and good luck with your website.
Salar chapter 2 . 7/15/2001
More! talk about Fun! this looks to be a be a blast soon :)

Cant' wait

salar
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this chapter so far it seem very good.
CCMax chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
Hopefully you will definetly continue this, especially as I find it to be an extremely good Ranma crossover.
yinyan8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
This is great! I've only seen the first few episodes of Martian Successor Nadesico before it lost my attention (and I got too busy with real life), but I know I'll be followin this fic to the end.