Reviews for Ouroborus
Bad Wolf chapter 21 . 3/21
I... I don't know what to say about this story. I've read plenty of Doctor stories that are a mess of wibbly wobbly timey whimey... But this one... This was like a schizophrenic on a mix of pcp, acid, and crack. And I still don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing as far as this story goes. It had some great points and some points I wanted to stop reading. I will say that I DID keep reading tho. There was only one thing I really hated tho. The end of the epilogue.
badwolfDWDW chapter 6 . 3/15
I'm on chapter 6 and I would like to mentions my mom has an uncle bob
tenthdoctor10 chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Seriously? This is the ending? This didn't really meet my standards. Sorry. :
Serendipity989 chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I love this story! I had a hard time keeping track POVs but not too much. Gratz. on a piece well done.

Serendipity989
Virginia I chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Good story. Was enjoying it till it got so damn angsty.
The ending was bittersweet but when are Doctor Who endings ever 100% happy or fair.

You got the characterization right until about 3/4ths in and the angst went and threw up all over the place. Ending was right too.

A good, if slightly confusing twist ending. Who am I to question higher beings on their plots though.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
This is a very interesting story. It is good and I hope you update or so something so I can read more of the story.

*Star*
dragoncreators chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Mind-blown
dragoncreators chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
so sad, so confusing. this whole story has been a mind-bending lesson in the abstract.
Riannya chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
...I like it... I don't understand a single word of it... But I like it
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sounds like a good start! Slightly dark and angsty, love it!
angel19872006 chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
I hate to say this but your a good writer but I hate how this story ended. I mean he ends up with Martha (bonded) but Rose is having his kid so he decided to leave her behind. I thought he loved Rose
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
I don't... I'm not sure what to say; how to react. Why did he leave her? I don't understand. She may be pregnant, but what is he doing? I am not going to lie, at times this story confused me. But it was great story.
K.C. Cullen chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
Jesus Christ... That is the single most genius piece of insanity I have ever seen. There are no words to describe my opinions of this story. It's just...holy shit. That was some serious stuff there. Just woah...That was amazing. Particularly that last full chapter...that was just...Damn. See! Totally incoherent babbling. This is what reading this has reduced me to. Incoherent babbling. I'm usually quite intelligent and coherent but that was...mindblowing. I had to sit there for a few minutes after each chapter just to figure out what the fuck was going on and I still couldn't do it. Because that was just incredible. There are really no words... All I can say is that you, my dear writer, are a complete and utter genius. Wow. Thank you. Really, thank you so much...

KC
VeraSorger chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
I absolutely love your story, but I'm very confused. I can't figure out ho is talking what with all of the pronouns. Is it possible to use a couple more names here and there? Believe me, I'm not trying to be ruse, please don't be offended! The story itself is epic!
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
That was one hell of a ride. I want you to know that I enjoyed this story immensely. You weave a compelling tale!