Reviews for And Then There Was Fiction
Immortalli chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Well, geez! I completely forget about this story, remember, come back and read it, and BAM! I find a murder mystery! What the heck is going on? Please hurry and update!
Immortalli chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
This looks... interesting. Extremely interesting. I can't wait to see how these characters interact. I noticed you only brought Dumbledore in from Harry Potter, and I thought it might be fun to bring in McGonnagall. I can just picture her with Jack Sparrow. Hah! And Edmund... oh, that would be fun! So anyway, update soon!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Very nice, MN! I think I read this one over on but it was a nice refresher.

I'll be back to normal life in a few days, so you'll likely hear from me over on the forum. I hope you had a good holiday season!

Phantom Jedi
HiBob chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
While I am aware of the more popular characters in your story, some of the others I do not know while the rest tug at faint memories in my head. If you do not include a bibliography at the end of this tale, this reader will be dissappointed. That assumes that this reader, upon finding your posting will remember to keep up with it.

My only problem with your story is a personal one. I've the idea trapped in my head that M. Nicholas is really Santa Claus. I blame it on my medication.