Reviews for Red Sky at Morning
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I've just started reading fics for this fandom, even though I absolutely loved the show when it was aired in my country a couple of years ago (I love William and Rachel together), but have never read any fics.

Anyway, just wanted to say I loved this fic, great job.
Terry chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
*flying tackle into a hug, while sqeeing the whole way!*

I knew there was a reason I kept checking, just in case. I can't believe you finally did the next story! And wow what a story! *fans self* Yay! David and Isabelle finally got it together. It was perfect, well except for Clair and Jack, those two so have to get their act together. :(

I like that you gave it enough closure that it could be put away while still leaving it open so you an write more (obviously my prefered choice)

This whole series has been done so well, that I went looking for a scene on the DVD a while ago, only to remember that it was from one of these stories, not the actual series.
mgld chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I’m the one of them who are addicted to this virtual season 2 of TOTSS by the Zell-Whimsey. Thank you very much, Susan Zell and Mary Whimsey for sharing this marvelous stories and keeping to write.

Susan Zell makes every character lively, even not very main one always. Henri Seraut had most vivid and kind of charming appearance this time in all his appearances, I think.