Reviews for Forgotten, But Not Gone
ngregory763 chapter 11 . 9/20
Great story! Thanks to you I'm gonna be super tired for work because I just couldn't put this down... can't wait for the next chapter!
Tracy chapter 1 . 5/7
This is fantastic, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Please finish this.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Очень хочется узнать, что было дальше. Please, write the continuation of stories.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Why the frak hasn't this been completed YET?
mzz chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
omg I can't believe I didn't check that the story wasn't complete. Well never mind if I'd checked and would noticed it was incomplete probably I wouldn't read it, and is really a good story honestly I don't know why you stopped but it was really good I enjoyed it.
Lbdba chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Hi,

I hope you're still out there and I hope you get this. I really love your story and I hope you eventually finish it. I started reading this on the Web site and it was never finished. I came across it again & thought I try Fanfiction. Anyway, you're really good and I hope you continue.

Corina
Silvertayl 57 chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
I hope you intend to finish this story and you haven't forgotten about it. It's been over 2 years since you updated it. Please, please, please, update soon.
storyaddict69 chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
I'm loving this story...I cant wait to find out how it ends...thank you I've always wondered how Dean would be if he lost all his memories..and how Sam would be around him...and i love the character of liz...its almost a shame that they cant stay there forever...
jensengirl4eva chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Wow great story so far. I really hope that you finish it. Please don't leave me hanging...
TheKritty chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
Hey there!

I just wanted to say that I really lilke this story and I'm wondering wether you want to finish it or not *grins*.

'Cause it's really intersting and funny, and sad and angsty and I like your style of writing.

Maybe you wanna keep writing this story, would make me happy :)

(And I really really wanna know how this story ends like!_)

*waves*

Greetings from Germany!

Kritty
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Wonderful story so far, wondering if you are going to be updating anytime soon. Doing a great job, definately interested to see how things progress with Dean and his memories and also how Liz is doing so good with all of this.

Was wondering if the yell "Leave her alone!" was from Rett?

It made some sense, he sounded like he always watched out for her.
Intex chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
It's pretty good so far! I thought the guy that started fires was gonna be Rett for some reason, hahahahah
EmptySpaces11 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
rEALLY GOOD
DarthJackie chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
Awesome update, can't wait for the next one.