Reviews for Love's Confession
Rae Maria Wyatt chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Wow, that was very good. The only thing I would have to say is double-check more often (there was an a instead of at). Otherwise, great story! Be sure to update soon!
Jesslca chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Waah! They practically invited an enemy into the group..right? And not one but three kids for Kagome!

Anyway, nice to hear you'r little key is fixed.

And the Kagha name? I didn't really like the sound of that (but you know I didn't say anything incase it sounded mean or something.)But Kasha is much better!

lol, keep up the good work. :)
madmiko chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Okay. So, Kagome is having 3 babies. They are Inuyasha's , but they were inseminated? How'd they manage that? And WHY? So, he still hasn't marked her, though? Are they together at all? Can't wait to see why all this is happening!
Jesslca chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
YAY! Glad you updated..hmm I don't understand how this baby is possible. But I'm sure everything will make sense soon. Lol scrawny Sota in the feudal era and sango had a baby girl! Nice work.

Lol. About the keyboard. $150? Seriously? Not too long ago I was drinking a nice glass of orange juice when I spilled it all ovr my keyboard. Not only did I ruin the backspace key but EVERY other key on the stupid thing. So I just bought a new one and that was only $15. Do you have an expensive keyboard? Caz if not I would just buy a new one.

Okay I'll shut up now. Waiting for that update. :)
madmiko chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Okay, I am thoroughly confused and curious. You say Kag and Inu didn't do it, but she IS pregnant, and it IS his. Can't wait to see how that happened. So, are they together now? Sad that her Mom had to see both of her kids leave. How and what will Souta do in the Feudal Era? What's next for Kag and Inu? they think they already did it, so will they do it? will they get married? Mated? I'll be interestd to see how this unfolds.
Jesslca chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Blood on the bottle? Pregnant Kagome? The plot thickens...hmm. Anyway nice work, keep updating!
madmiko chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Very interesting! Gee, Inu was pretty flippant about the fact that she was pregnant, and if he didn't realize it was HIS, shouldn't he have been upset? So, Kikyou's still around, huh? Well, their friends already know they slept together, thanks to Miroku - wonder how they feel about it, though? And what will they think when they find out she's pregnant? What will Inu and Kag do now? Get married? Mated? Whatever? Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
inubaby789 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
update plz it is a good story!
TheParadoxicalPoint chapter 2 . 1/9/2007 cute!
Katnick88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I love how you incorporated Kagome's natural ability to become easily embarrassed. I wonder how she got the scratches and how she became naked...did she and Inuyasha do something naughty perhaps? Jk. Anyhow, please update soon!
Raven of Azarath and BB chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Jesslca chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Woah...what happened that night! And I wonder what everyone got Kagome. Well, this is very interesting start so I hope you update soon.

By the way about your story ideas...I actually like all of them. Maybe idea 2 and 4 more though. But anyway it's up to you so you should decide which ones.

Keep writing. :)