Reviews for Boxed In
frenchfredo chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
yup, crap.
frenchfredo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
the end? okay, well, nice stoty, thanks for the great read and see you soon...
Marvin is my Muse chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
This story was, by far, one of my favorites (I could never pick one!) It was so mysterious and twisted (in a good, spn way!) With the vampire (which was awesome, I really liked it's character as well,) and the ghosts (that was so sad!) and the asshole (always need one of those!) These different aspects made this such a great story. Also, DEAN! That scene with the mother who thinks Dean is her son! Ahh! You had me tearing up there for a sec! But, as per your amazing style, you had me laughing the next chapter! Hee! Cheers for your amazing post-hunt snark!

Loved it!

-Marvin

p.s. so, I've finally reviewed and read all your stories! Phew, what a ride - LOVED IT! I've rec'd your stories to all my friends! Keep gifting us with your amazing writing!
living to death chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
I almost cried... very touching, very well written.
Pukah chapter 8 . 6/5/2007

Er...

cough cough

Poor Dean.

I think this is one of my favorite endings ever... I mean, if we could actually see inside Dean's not-so-empty-as-he-wants-people-to-think head whenever he has this look in his face while watching Sam, I think we'd see just that final words.

I already said this, but your fics are pure genius... and I can't believe I already read all of them... T_T

BM originally chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Having just spent the greater part of my day reading all 9 of your stories, I have just one thing to say: whatever your day job is, quit it, get a ticket to Hollywood, and apply for a job as a scenewriter for this show. You are that good! I loved your stories! they'd be great episodes! I can hear the boys saying just these lines, and your ghost stories are so intriguing! I wish I could come up with something half as good! I really hope you have another in the works soon, because you've just officially become my favorite supernatural author. Awesome job!
Diva0789 chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
im a sucker for sappy endings...i love your writing...in case your wondering..i do plan to read everyone of your . i do it all the time when i find an authori like...consider yourself ...
JazzyIrish chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
A great story and an ending that just felt right. Yeah, the boys need to hold on to one another; it's all they have. I really enjoyed the scene when Dean thinks that the ghost is his Mom; so touching when Sam saw: "a sudden expression of absolute faith and peace on his brother’s face. It was like every bit of pain and trouble was bearable now, like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders."

I really do like your style of writing the boys with creative plots and just fabulous dialogue. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I just found this story and wanted to stop at the mid-point to tell you how much I'm enjoying it and like your style of writing. The plot is very creative and I love how you portray Sam and Dean with expressive humor and dialogue - especially the "Deanisms". Absolutely cracked up at the movie references - Riggs in "Lethal Weapon" and Brad Pitt in "Interview With a Vampire". Just too funny. So, back to the story...
Mosaic505 chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
Well, 'Feels like Midnight' was my favourite 'til now. Might have to rethink that! Great story, nice length and fast updates. Thank you.

Mosaic
stealthyone chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
Good final chapter. I very much liked the bit of banter in here, with Dean threatening to shoot Sam. Seems very much like something Dean would do. *g*

Favorite lines:

Sam tried not to look incensed. That raccoon had been evil. He would still swear to it.

*snickers* I would love to know the full details of that little incident.

“You’re not going to quit brooding until I shoot you so get me a gun. Where you want it? Arm? Leg? I don’t want you actually laid up, just less angsty.”

*g*

He heard the worry in Sam’s voice, the honest concern, and he knew the answer. What did you do? You followed Charity’s example. You held on to the only person left that mattered.

Aww. Yeah, that’s Dean, all right. Drawing strength from Sam and holding onto their relationship with everything he has.

Good story! Very interesting plot, with the vamp and Andrew being more than they originally seemed. Nice angst with Sam accidentally shooting Dean and both of them figuring out how to deal with that.

I look forward to more of your stories. :)
stealthyone chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
Good to see Andrew get his comeuppance. Very bad man there.

Favorite lines:

“I died,” she whispered desolately. “I died first. I was holding you. I knew I needed to stay with you, but I died first.”

I thought the boy dying first was sad, but this is even more heartbreaking. For a child to go through this …
stealthyone chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Great chapter, what with the boys in peril, then the little reprieve, and then the new problem cropping up.

“So,” Dean cleared his suddenly dry throat. “Something tells me we need to go over those gun safety rules again.”

*snickers* Poor Dean and Sam.

At the exact same time, their eyes fell on it.

“Coal chute,” they said together.

I love when they’re in sync like this. :)
stealthyone chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
The vamp's new food source is quite creepy.

And about that cliffhanger ... Eek, Dean!

Oh, *Sam.*

Not Sam’s fault, of course, but still … I see angst ahead. *g*

Favorite lines:

With shaking fingers, he moved them just far enough so that he could see. Dean winced as the pressure caused the bones to crack loudly in the silence.

Eew … very vivid, good detail here.

“I think the child was already dead,” Morgan stated dispassionately. “Just an opinion judging from the wounds. He would have died quickly. The woman probably lasted longer.”

Andrew killing the child and then the mom holding onto her dead child as she dies … ooh, I want to carve Andrew up into teeny tiny pieces. Or run him through a meat grinder.

“I really wish you hadn’t seen this.”

“If it makes you feel any better,” Dean said, “so do I.”

Perfect Dean response.
stealthyone chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Ooh, interesting twist about the vamp's former occupation when he was human. And Andrew ... naughty, naughty.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »