Reviews for Boxed In
stealthyone chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Ooh, interesting twist, with all the ghosts running around the B&B. Definitely not something the boys expected.
stealthyone chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Poor Dean with the dislocated shoulder.

Favorite lines:

They would have to go to the ER. This wasn't Lethal Weapon and Dean wasn't Riggs, not that Dean would ever admit it.

*g* I love that Sam is repeating Dean’s earlier thoughts.

“Wh… what happened?” Andrew asked, looking dazed.

“We got him,” Sam answered unnecessarily, trying to seem nonchalant about carrying someone's head.

*g* This is such a great image, Andrew all horrified and Sam all, “Meh. Just a head. No big deal.”
stealthyone chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Love the way you jumped right into the action here, and Sam and Dean’s banter as they searched room to room was quite amusing. :)
brighette chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Loved this one! Great twist with the vampire ghost. And the scene with Charity and Dean was just heartbreaking. Followed by great brotherly banter - perfection :)
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
Sorry for the late review.

Not sure what was going on, the site said 'to much traffic' and wouldn't let me comment a couple days ago.

I enjoyed your story.

In this chapter, I liked the conversation between Dean and Sam. I could just picture Dean using that special big brother ability to know that Sam was feeling gulity and wouldn't sleep. Dean wouldn't be mad at Sam for the shooting, it was an accident.

I was worried there for a moment as Dean kept thinking about Charity, her son, and fate, that his thoughts were going to leave us depressed at the end of your story.

But than you pulled it off and made me smile as Dean realized 'He might be stuck, but he could hold onto his brother. He'd hold onto Sam. It was simple, but it was the truth.'

Perfect ending.

I also wanted to thank you for the prompt postings that you do for your stories. You know where your story and characters are going so you don't keep us waiting months for another update.

Thanks for sharing your story with us, until your next one, take care.
Psychick23 chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Aw! That was great. I love the ending. It really captures who Dean is. Keep up the good work!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
good epilogue x

real fluffy in a non fulffy way lol

XsarahX
Poppyflake chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Loved it. You always do the brothers' interaction so well and I love the way Dean offered to shoot Sam, just to help him be 'less angsty'.

Thanks for this one and hope to see another one soon.
Relativity1953 chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
First off - lots and lots of points (and cookies) for the Rocky Raccoon ref!

And:

“You sure? I can still shoot you. I don’t mind.”

“Shut up, Dean.”

“I’m just saying… I’m here for you, man.”

Ah, the brotherly love has no boundries!

The end was a bit angsty - which is just what we are getting in the series right now, so I thought it really fit. Perfect!
Eiseman04 chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Once again, brilliant job! I really enjoy your stories. You always take the essence of the guys and really stay true to that. I've never felt in any of your stories that Dean or Sam wouldn't say or do the things you have them do. I love all of your baddies; they are original with compelling storylines. Overall, you are great at putting everything together. I don't know if you post at the live journal, but I'm including a link at the bottom. I know that the folks over there would love your stories as much as I do, if you're looking for more feedback from SP fans.

Anyway, keep up the superb job! Can't wait for your next story...oh, and can I ask...how do you come up with all the original plots?

Link: community.
EagleGirl6 chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
I started to make note of my favorite lines... but found that I couldn't pick any out because it was all so good.

It's just amazing how you pack the plot with just the right amount of complexity to keep the story interesting - and unpredictable, but still keep the story compact without any excess to slog through (for those of us who don't care for pages and pages of internal angst).

This last chapter was perfect. Perfect dialog between the boys; Sam with his brooding and Dean calling him on it, perfect amount of Dean-pain, perfect reflection of Dean on his life. And you still manage to wrap everything up even though I didn't remember it needed to be wrapped up, like the title:) And you end it with the most important aspect of the show, the brothers holding on to each other.

Thank you very much, this was well worth my wait!

Kelly
stjra chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
you really get to the heart of the Brother's relationship. This was yet another excellent adventure in Happycabbage75's interpretation of Supernatural! Which means there was plenty of brotherly banter and Dean whumpage! :) Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Sera and Tails chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Lovely epilogue-I was not disappointed. Thanks for the timely updates, they were much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sera
ILoveMyFish chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Aw so nice. I loved reading your story; hope to see you again soon! _
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
“Don’t get used to it,” Dean eyed him. “I get the chicks and I get to kick in doors. It’s the natural order of the universe.”

OMG, the ghost-mom is comforting Dean, *SNIFF*, you're so good! Dean had wanted his mother... at least he's got A mother:) Oh, this is so sad, just like Mary:

“I died,” she whispered desolately. “I died first. I was holding you. I knew I needed to stay with you, but I died first.”

Hahaha, marigold again:

As always Sam was amazed at his brother’s attachment to the shotgun. It was like a security blanket or a teddy bear, only lethal.

Awesome chapter, thank you!

Kelly