Reviews for Boxed In
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Dean wants his mother... that is so sweet. Very nice job.

I love the conversation between the boys, Dean irritated with Sam, but falling for his "stricken" expression. Nicely written:)

Interesting choice of dialog, very original!

Fine as frog hair, Sam.

“I am going to rip your arms off and beat you with them! You hear me?” reminds me of the pilot - on the bridge:)

Does Sam know that Dean named Marigold?

“Use her to break the chute open. I was thinking not, but I'll have to go back and re-read your other stories to find out. That will be torture, I'm telling you. LOL

Ah, Dean, way to make Sammy feel better, such a good big brother:

“You look like you have a digestive problem.”

I'm a bit confused... If Andrew was pouring gas around the basement to burn them out... won't that burn down the whole place so that they don't have to burn the floorboards? Maybe I just need to be patient and let the story unfold:)

Aha, Sam's not supposed to know about Marigold, right? Did he catch Dean calling her "her" earlier? I love Marigold!
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Totally understandable that you'd want to make sure Gordon hadn't escaped... Ehem.

"twice-dead vampire". Reminds me of twice-baked... um, sorry.

What's with Dean always touching stuff in the crime scene? You've got that right:

He held out his hands, but paused, hovering barely an inch from the bodies,

Oh, what does this mean... and that Morgan is very ambiguous in his hero-ness, isn't he?:

“Kill Andrew,” he said, “and the rest will take care of itself.”

Oh, drat, the boys are in trouble now, can't wait to see how they get out!

Great chapter:)

Kelly
inzane73 chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
God, what an amazing chapter! I love the part when Dean insists Sam get his gun so he'll stop being all angsty...priceless, and so Dean. Dean's feelings about his mom and the ghost were so poignant. I think his brief memories of having a Mom make him feel the loss more than Sam.

Can't wait for your next offering!
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
A vampire who hunts evil humans! Awesome:) I LOVE the last line. I can see the look on Dean's face...
TraSan chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Nice ending!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Very interesting, and unexpected! Ghost of a vampire, biting a ghost... cool:) What DOES a dead vampire need, indeed?
inzane73 chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Aw, poor Dean. The part when he said Mom just choked me up.
Toxicangel chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
loved it!

...
Kansas42 chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
i loved your story. i like how it has kind of a bittersweet end, nothing too depressing but realistic. no forced happy ending. i also love your interaction between dean and sam. dean being hurt. . .always fun : )
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
ROTFLOL - I LOVE how both brothers had the same thought, but you broke it up between chapters; it doubled the impact. Nice job!

Sam could see that Dean’s shoulder was badly dislocated. They would have to go to the ER. This wasn't Lethal Weapon and Dean wasn't Riggs, not that Dean would ever admit it.

OMG, you're cracking me up:) That is SO something Dean would say!

“Sorry, dude.” Dean nudged the head with his foot. “There can be only one.”

Nice vocabulary - made me look it up - "abattoir"

Your pacing is so good, I'm worrying one minute, than laughing out loud the next:

Nothing like arterial spray to redecorate.

“We got him,” Sam answered unnecessarily, trying to seem nonchalant about carrying someone's head.

Haha, I can totally see this happening, nice job:

Without even having to look, Sam knew that Dean was walking toward him.

Oh, more trouble coming... on to the next chapter!

Kelly
Rinne chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Awesome ending!

Loved Dean threatening to shoot Sam.
InSecret chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
So I just found this and read it in one hit (love when you can do that) and I really enjoyed it all. This chapter though, was terrific. The conversation between Sam and Dean was so funny but so touching as well. Absolutely perfect :-)
devonshire64 chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
that story was absolutly wonderful. thank you so much for sharing.
Savage Shade chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Good job, I love Dean threatening to shoot Sam, fair's fair after all. Poor Dean, he's got it tough 'Orphan, crappy job, odds of a long life almost nil…', but through everything, he'll always have Marigold.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Thanks for another great story!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »