Reviews for Boxed In
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Looks like they need to check into Andrew's background, he has some secrets.

Dean and Sam are to nice, since they are now headed back to help him even after the way they were treated.

Will be interesting to see what has happened now.

Thanks for the update.
princess peanut chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Okay, I'm hooked! Really looking forward to tomorrow. Loved everything about this story. The excitement, the banter. Loved the Lethal Weapon references, perfect! Can't wait to see what's up!
friendly chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
good job.. update soon
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Yeah! New story! And I almost didn't catch it because I didn't think of the 'box' of Boxed In as a shape. Darn these temperamental alerts!

Hm... I don't think I care too much for Andrew either. Though, its a little tough for me since that is my beloved nephew's name. I just can't think of the 3-year-old as anything but cute!

Anyway... great beginning. Hopefully I'll catch the next chapter a little easier :)
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh tantalising! I can't wait 'til you update!

"This wasn’t Lethal Weapon and he wasn’t Riggs, not that he would ever admit it." Cute.

I absolutely -love- the last two lines, very slick.

Cheers,

Sera
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
What a nice surprise. Always happy to see a new story from you.

I like how you had the brothers jump right into the action of the story.

Interesting how the vampire knew that Dean was the more dangerous of the two hunters, even though Sam held the crossbow. But at least Sam got the shot he needed, though Dean is hurt now.

Will look for your next update.

Take care.
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hey happycabbage! Nice to see you've got a new story; I have loved all the stories of yours that I have read. I'm sure this one will be no different. Can't wait for more _
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9