Reviews for A Life Rekindled
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
very nice
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
prue would bitch-slap them... and it would be fun to watch. update soon!
elisaday16 chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
I love this chapter! Please go on!

Hope you're fine and Have a wonderful day!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
i love chris' sarcasm. actually, i love this whole fic. update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
chris has been 'learning' about them? is he not piper's kid in your fic?
ethereal girl chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
Cool story, I really adore your writing style.

and honestly NOONE would envy Cole for the job. The sisters are just plain crazy! Love it that Chris is in the story too, he is so cool. ps update soon
kcbelles chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Very good - interesting story line. I love seeing the sisters having to think things through. Curious to see where you're going with this. Hope you're going to add to it soon. And thank you.
Samwelshdragon chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
great chapter i can't wait for the next one
Nubilina chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
I'm glad that Chris is the same that we all know and love. I hope that the girls work through their problems and that Cole sticks around to be there when the identity of Chris si finally revealed that should be interesting. Love this fic. Update soon.
Silvermoon77 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Love the humor you're putting in. It's quite hilarious to read. Keep up the great work :)
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
it sounds like an epic the way you started out
Marie Nomad chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Wow! You really hit the Charmed Ones on the head. I hope that you keep on going with this.
Nubilina chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
I like the agrument that broke out between the girls hope there powers aren't taken away because they're not insync but then again that would be more is a really good fic Please update date soon.
Silvermoon77 chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Another great story as usual. Although I don't think Cole should place all the blame on himself. It wasn't his choice to become the source, after all. Still great story please continue. And I hope you'll update some of your other stories too.
PheobeColelovers chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Please update soon. I love this and I'm waiting eagerly for Cole to introduce himself back into the Charmed One's lives. Poor Cole. Poor Chris. I wish both of them luck