Reviews for Playing the Past
Lexus Lloyd chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
I think they should be grey
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
And if hermionie's 14 when the twins were born that means that she and Harry were13 when they had sex, and the third book.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I like your writing style but are you really going to get trained in the DARK ARTS by the person who killed your parents?
myob chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
My goodness..everyone who actually likes this are all sickos
myob chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
What utter crap. You're an American aren't you? Only Americans would think that sexing it up and getting pregnant at 14/15 is normal and to be celebrated. Don't turn our beloved characters into whores/sluts like you. Stick to your day job.
jenn008 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Please update soon!
Lady Oblivious chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Lady O.
Erica chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
NOOOOOO! Why? I loved this story! I was so looking forward to the next chapter then... the author's note came up! BOO-HOO!
Frosty0117 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think you might need to work your practicality issues in this story. If Hermione is 18 and has four-year olds, it means that she had sex when she was 13 (slightly disgusting) and just starting puberty. Some girls don't even start their periods until they are much past 13 years old. Additionally, Harry and Hermione's characters seem congruent with their age; however, if they did get married at 16 like you suggest they did, shouldn't they be much more mature than they are portrayed in their story. Furthermore, since Harry never had a real childhood with a loving family, it seems almost implausible that he would endanger the lives of his own children just to indulge a whimsical fantasy of visiting the past. Hopefully when you are carving out the plotline to this story, you will reconsider some of the aspects of this story because of my review.
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
good story... Well done.. :)
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
amazing
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Great fanfic. Alot different. But I think the Maurauders should find out who they really are. It will be funny when James and Lily end up finding themselves grandparents.
Lady Bluebird chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
I know that you're putting this fic up for adoption so there really no point in writing this but question: Whay don't the Marauders use the Marauders map? I meam 'the map never lies' ever if you are under a glamour or not in your true form
DangerouslyUnbalanced chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Great chapter!

Wait. Wrong kind of review. Let's see here...*reads again* ah adoption.

I'LL ADOPT THEM!

Just kidding. I don't even update my own stories...haha. You know, I bet your "twin" will adopt them. Just like your screen name. haha

You're right, I don't know who you are. Probably that weird person who kept talking to Bananas. *sigh*

Anyway, that was a cruddy review. Just delete it. Haha.
Thecuriousarrow chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
UPDATE plz... lol ... u didnt update like forever