Reviews for Of Thunder and Comfort
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love that Hunny gave Haruhi puppy eyes and she couldn't resist. I LOVE Hunny. I wouldn't be able to deny him anything, either-he's so sweet! Also love that he stuffed cake into Tamaki's mouth to shut him up, LOL. I was a little confused as to why the gang was all arriving days apart at the villa (unless it was solely to give Tamaki and Haruhi time alone together)-it seems like some of them, such as Kyoya, will hardly get any time there at all. I wish this had gone on a little longer, and we could've seen the vacation, but I really liked what we got here, Tamaki and Haruhi realizing their feelings for each other. So sweet!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Yay fluff! Great story.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this was really good. i really liked it.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw! cute! good job!
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
_ cute!
MelissaRM chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love it
InTheMoonlightsGlow chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I really liked this, its so sweet! I couldn't help but smile when I was reading it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
OH MY GOD THEY SLEPT TOGETHER! it would have been more awesome if at the end the twins accused tamaki of doing something to haruhi in the morning since he was shirtless and they were in the same bed! but i loved it anyway it was so cute ja ne!
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aw kawaii desu i loved it! and u didnt just do the 'Haruhi hides in a closet, Tamaki finds her and the rest of the club evesdrops' thing. u added ur own twists i like that. great story!
Kay-chan of the Leaf chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVED IT!
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aw, how sweet! I loved it!
HinaFilipina18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aww...so cute!kinda oc because Haruhi doesnt really act like that and tamaki, no atter how much he loves haruhi, he'll never say well!luv the ff anyway1
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i loved it keep writing fan-fics on my two favorite characters tamaki and haruhi.
Le Chat Gris chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
so cute! i love this story! this one is definitly going on my faves. great work!
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You should be pleased with the way this turned out!

It was awesome!