Reviews for Together Again chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
not my favorite in any way but it had a good plot. It moved really fast and lily/james' love was kinda too physical
Sunshine My Love chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
I loved your story! You did a really great job and I enjoyed reading it :D
Rachaelbetty chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Love it!

Keep up the fabulous writing!
Gaelic Lover chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
I really liked this story. I think you wrote the torture scenes really well as I winced and was afraid just by reading it. Two thumbs up! Hope to see more stories from you!
Chocolatine chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
So cute !

I want James to marry me too !

I'm french, and i think it'll be good if you'll let me translate your story into french !

Could it be possible ?

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
omg its so cute! i love it! sad its over but it basicaly ended AMAZING JOB!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
great story!
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
aww, how sweet.
Coolbluesmile chapter 13 . 2/11/2008

Ronniekinz chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Aw that was so sweet! i really loved that story. if you could marry a story, i'd pic this one! (considering the actually HP books were probably already taken.) and i love your writing its unique and this story wasn't like ALL the other Lily/James stories! bravo! very nice. i applaud.
Shaheera chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
did you take that last sentence from the nicoret ad?
rjjoupa chapter 13 . 2/1/2008

I really like the plot, I really do. If I had come up with something like this before (and if I had time), I would totally write something like this. Unfortunately, since I can't, I'm going to give you some pointers.

First of all, you have a significant amount of grammar mistakes. That totally distracted me, and I had to figure out what you were really trying to say instead of being confused. Not good.

Second, it's too rushed. I feel like you could've put so much more detail to make it seem less childish. Your sentences aren't badly constructed-your events just move too quickly.

Anyways, sorry if I sound like some harsh, high-school English teacher. Some day, when you feel like it, you could probably rewrite the story.
Pappy's Girl chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
LOVED IT! Are you going to write a sequel to it?
iluvharryandron chapter 13 . 1/26/2008

beautiful ending to a great fic!

ill be watching for new fics
Princess Sophie Potter chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
I didn't read the part that it says "Complete", but anyway I enjoy reading it and I will re-reading it. ) ) ) ) )