Reviews for Like I'm Told To
Joe's girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Very cute story! You actually made my like and feel sorry for Spencer. Actually, I had virtually forgotten that the guy ever existed. I can totally see him being played for a sap by Cummings. I suspect that smarter people than Spencer were used by Cummings. I kind of like the idea that Chloe gave him a second chance at the end. I like that much better than knowing that she ended up going home with Morris. Morris is decent comic relief but I just can't see him with Chloe.

This story had a nice feel to it. I liked Spencer's internal conversation and his determination. I know this is a one shot, but I'd kind of like to know what happens next. So if you're ever inclined, I'd love to see you add to this.
Backroads chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Whoo-hoo! Totally darling, and very much Chloe all the way around! I laughed right out and made my cat stare at me. Cutely done and the conversation ruled.
Jessloz58 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Hey!It's so cute! It's not your best one but I love it! I don't want to imagine how it could be horrific to be in front of a Chloe that's in a bad mood...LOL! Remember the gun scene! Lol...Bye Bye! See you Saturday!
kyomayFrance chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
thanks you for your fic! I enjoy..But it's too short , it will be very cool if you continue to develope their caracteres.
shosh chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey I like your story I liked Spencer alot too I wish they would bring him back!