Reviews for Just Like Heroin
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 6/12
Um...So Naruto had a child when he was 15 or was Silo adopted. Naruto is supposed to be a father but he acts like he's 12. I don't sense any maturity from the person that has a son. He works at Wal-mart but he's providing for two people. Naruto has no paternal aura and Sasuke seems waaay older than him- you keep refering to Sauke as a 'teen'. So Naruto, who has a child to provide for, is going to fall for a 'teen'. Not very realistic. But thank you for sharing your story.
Hey , I thought you said there was an epilogue , but never mind , and I'm really sorry for being a nameless reviewer , but still , your entire story is so freaking super duper awesomely awesome , its one of the longest fanfics I've ever read which doesn't have a sequel , but I really fell totally n completely in love with it , thank you for the years you spent writing something so wonderful n so unique in d fanfic world , I look forward to reading more from you if you are still writing , Thank You ! (_-)-
NaruxSasuxScemo13 chapter 39 . 5/15
This my third time reading this story, since you began updating it and it's awesome. I read it over and over again because it's original. It's refreshing.
cascada chapter 7 . 2/20
oi! You didn't tell us about the japanese terms and he he gud story
bloodedlife94 chapter 54 . 1/20
This fic was absolutely amazing.
hippy chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Sakura and Sasuke had me dead in this chapter
zhangsummer27 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Sanji. Is he the guy from one piece?
Laur.bar.x chapter 34 . 12/25/2015
I loved this story up until he got shot, then the story changed. It got really weird for me and I just couldn't get back into the story with such a major time skip. It really confused me and I'm pretty bummed with how much it has changed. I didn't like how some characters changed and it upset me a bit with such a major plot twist. I tried reading a few more chapters but it just felt like a different story and not the one I was reading before. I don't really like time skips in story but this was major one after an intense scene. I am pretty upset of how the story turned out after he got shot. I don't really know what to think about wat changed. I'm sorry for a rubbish review but after he got shot the story just changed suddenly for me. I just wish it would have carried on after he got shot and not time skipped. Especially when silo changed a lot just threw me from the story and made me very confused.
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 56 . 10/28/2015
WHERE'S THE EPILOGUE!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 30 . 10/27/2015
Chapter 28-30

TOO MANY DAMN FEELS OMG.

Also my favorite characters are sasuke and majik so far. Silo is whiny and naruto is a gold digger lol. Everyone else is fine though
moonlitbeautyxx1 chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Referring to both of your notes.. I want to lick both Sasuke and Naruto.. Just don't let Silo see! Another great chapter! I also love how you use small Japanese phrases. Thank you for your hard work again! *bows*
moonlitbeautyxx1 chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Can I keep Silo pleaseeee?

You have become a favorite author! Thank you so much for your hard work!
moonlitbeautyxx1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
AAHHHHH I LOVE SILO!

*that is all 3
Ashley chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
I was giddy with the beginning of it and I love how sasuke left the cups for him. CharitableBastard Sasuke? lmaooo what a strange way to describe him. Somehow the ending made me sad. ( Naruto isn't supposed to have regrets
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I'm so excited to read this! It's a little strange that different groups of people know each other, rather than the groups I know to be canon. But I can't wait to see where it goes! :-)
4,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »