Reviews for Just Like Heroin
Natachachar chapter 6 . 1/21
Boi this disclaimer is my soul
Brenda992 chapter 28 . 1/11
I haven't seen THIS coming !
Brenda992 chapter 24 . 1/10
Would it be not better suited that Silo read Shonen-ai instead of Yaoi which is more explicit ?
Brenda992 chapter 11 . 1/9
I'm starting to like this .
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
I praise you great god of anime
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
I praise you (bows head I ahhh)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Nice
SilentLone chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
one of a kind ne
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Um...So Naruto had a child when he was 15 or was Silo adopted. Naruto is supposed to be a father but he acts like he's 12. I don't sense any maturity from the person that has a son. He works at Wal-mart but he's providing for two people. Naruto has no paternal aura and Sasuke seems waaay older than him- you keep refering to Sauke as a 'teen'. So Naruto, who has a child to provide for, is going to fall for a 'teen'. Not very realistic. But thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/3/2016
Hey , I thought you said there was an epilogue , but never mind , and I'm really sorry for being a nameless reviewer , but still , your entire story is so freaking super duper awesomely awesome , its one of the longest fanfics I've ever read which doesn't have a sequel , but I really fell totally n completely in love with it , thank you for the years you spent writing something so wonderful n so unique in d fanfic world , I look forward to reading more from you if you are still writing , Thank You ! (_-)-
NaruxSasuxScemo13 chapter 39 . 5/15/2016
This my third time reading this story, since you began updating it and it's awesome. I read it over and over again because it's original. It's refreshing.
cascada chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
oi! You didn't tell us about the japanese terms and he he gud story
bloodedlife94 chapter 54 . 1/20/2016
This fic was absolutely amazing.
hippy chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Sakura and Sasuke had me dead in this chapter
zhangsummer27 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Sanji. Is he the guy from one piece?
4,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »