Reviews for Sun, Moon, and Starlight: Marry Me
YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN SEVEN YEARS
SEVEN
YEARS
psique chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Muito bom! Ate agora estou adorando! Parabens pelo otimo trabalho! Tks!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Hey its a good fic i have read in a long time just want to say that im disapointed that its not finished but anyway good luck
Norge Girl chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I know you have not updated this story in ages, but I just recently found it. Please update soon. :-)
That One Weird Author Chick chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Yay! They don't hate each other anymore!:) update soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? Start up-dating your stories again! They are very well written! It's rude to leave your readers just hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Excellent Story! Well written! I believe in Ch. 7 that will separate Zuko and Katara. Hate and bitterness and prejudice against a certain people always destroys trust, love and futures. What if Iroh dies, Katara would not forgive herself, anymore than Zuko guilt (blaming himself) would. Especially if he found out Katara really could have saved Iroh. Zuko would be so bitter and angry at himself and the Doctors, especially finding out the Water Tribes had superior medical skills. What if the Fire Nation had to beg for their help. When Iroh dies(IF) I think Katara would call off the marriage and leave the Fire Nation, she couldn't stand to stay there, afterward. Please keep UP-DATING your story! It's good! Loved reading it!
IamCaecilius chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've read this story so many times and it's really good. I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon.
Mj chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I wish you would keep writing this... I know if was a while ago, but I just read all these chapters and now there's no ending. Sigh.
Sere'sLight chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
great job, keep the good work going!
Ebony Rose chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
AWESOME!This is my favourite Zutara story yet!
Phoenicianfreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Poor Katara. Stuck with 's too sweet to say no.I am a zutara fan, but zuko is a jerk. Good creativity.
scarlettohara chapter 1 . 8/2/2009