Reviews for Is it Destiny or Fate?
Lace chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I hope te next chapter come out I really love this story
Hyperwolfpup chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
WOW! THAT WAS AWSOME! please continue :P
ChibiStellaChan chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
yay! you updated! WHE!
ChibiStellaChan chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
PLEASE KEEP WRITEING! IF YOU DON'T I WILL HURT YOU!
ChibiStellaChan chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
COL!
Milky-Chan222 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
yay! your reviews make me so happy!thank for all the nice things said! I can't wait to read more of your story!
Milky-Chan222 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i have chapters 1-10 written already. haha. im gonna slow down with the fast updating though.i dont want to make the story go by to fast. haha.
Milky-Chan222 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
your gonna write an fma fic? awesome. thanks for the review. your story is so amazing also. i have never read mar. and i have seen like.. half of one show. but i liked your story all the same. its reely good! keep writing!
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, well... I remember reading that Constructive critisism was welcome, so I'd thought I'd help out; usually I skip past OC fics and ignore the review button, but I'd thought I'd stick around for a time.

I've read what you've done so far and I can tell that you're trying hard to make this interesting and enjoyable. You're doing well in making this story move (though it seems to be going a little too fast) and you seem to know your OC well. I commend you for everything I've mentioned.

However, there are many things that could do with some improving. Here's what I think:

Trixie doesn't sound all too real. You can make her seem more so by describing her more and by flawing her in some way. I noticed that in the second chapter she immediately agreed to helping with the cleaning. She could be a nice person, but that makes her seem really unrealistic. It would have made this more interesting if she'd argued and been threatened, as though she were an actual kid.

Another thing I must point out is that you need to add more description into this fic. It's a fine skeleton, but it's time to build up it's muscle and fat! *pulls out weights* For example you could describe the chest a bit more. What kind of wood is it made from? What are the intricate designs on it? The current description is good, I'm happy that you gave us what you gave us, but it's time to take the next step and give us a picture of it.

Aw! You had me so hopeful too! I was really, really pleased with your ability to not put in ANs, up until your latest chapter! Author Notes aren't meant to go in the story, but before or after the chapter.

Those are some things I think you can improve on. Take note of them in your next chapter. This story has much potential and it'll turn out wonderful with some tweaking here and there. nice work so far,

- Woffy
lilmeika chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
yay! you finally updated! this a very good story. i can't wait for the next chapter!
Noahkeeper768 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
I was waiting for your update though im sorry i didn't review before but i thought you had left the story behind
xChibiTenshix chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
-gasp- ! you updated D this chapter was really good! i can't really give constructive criticism since i'm not that great with that kinda stuff. my constructive criticism usually turns into just plain criticizing so i'll just keep my mouth shut. also..i suck at grammer so i can't help you there. sorry ( but i really love your story so far! so update soon D
xChibiTenshix chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD D so don't stop writing it!
fadingaway chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
please update soon! i wanna know what happens next!
Tariss chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
That's good! But, about the short chapters? I WANT MORE!