Reviews for The First Time
Among the Audience chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
oh...

Should I be worried that this fic just made my day- er, night... whatever part of the day it is...
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
wow. this is amazing.
Zevanna chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
For a minute i almost thougth larsa...why i dunno. Probably the way it says imperial boy. i really like the way you write, have you considered an actual book? It's nice to find people willing to write about things most people would rather ignore...it's how things are brought to our attention, yeh?

Well, i think that's it. (It would be better but i didn't just feel like putting OMG this is amazing...and i'm getting sick..so yeah...)
Angevar chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I likes it. A little darker than what one would usually expect of Vaan but quite nicely put together. Again, very well written with a good sense of mood and feel of the situation.

*grins* Vaan you adorable little guttersnipe, you.

I may or may not be venturing into your other fandoms after this. Gods know I'm probably going to read one or two of your KH fics just to see that fabulous outfit of Roxas's. :]
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I'm just going to exclaim, "oh my" and then I'm going to silently gawk at the way you wrote this. Vaan is so evil that it makes my gut wrench in the nicest way. I love this - it's so wicked and bitter.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
WOW UH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

TOTAL AND PURE WIN

hot. hot and fucked up. oh my god what. whoa.

you're on my favorite authors list now. 8D
Aeris chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh. Oh my.

Vaan's a little bloodthirsty, isn't he?

Great fic (: