Reviews for Barrel!
isandrith chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
short and hillarious! i love it!
Tachyglossus chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ho ho ho! That wouls explain his obsession with barrels (because of some fan fiction out there, I was a little hesitant to read why he was obsessed with barrels - you never know what people might come up with) and it was done with style. I like how you only allude to it posibly being Chisato, without stating it. Very well written, good diction, and good flow to keep the reader engaged.

I'd be keeping my eyes on barrels if that happened to me - I'd be outright paranoid. nActually, I already am, just not of barrels. Of my sister's one-eyed white cat, but that's another story.

Again, good job. Nothing for me to criticize (so you know I'm not giving you a thoughtless pat on the back.)
iloveit chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Awesomeness. Ashton's barrel obsession is one of my favorite little things about SO2. Heck, I even wrote a fic about it once (nothing at all like yours, don't worry). Your ending was just great... surprised the heck out of me. I actually suspected that it was all in Ashton's mind for most of the story. I'm not sure which was more hilarious-Ashton being so weirded out by the barrel's constant presence or the fact that Chisato followed them in a barrel. Loved it.
cutepiku chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow, it's so... Ashton-esque. I enjoy :)
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
XD! That was hilariously written! And had great structure! I haven't read something that kept me going like that did in a long time so thankyou for putting it up! -

And you chose the perfect character and theme- I never would have thought of doing something like that with Ashton even though it seems so obvious now.

I think my fave bits were he indirect speech of Rena telling Ashton to stop thinking and obsessing over barrels when he realised it was following him, and also Ashton's decision to ambush the barrel! First time in history anyone ever ambushed a barrel? Perhaps! -
mistress-reebi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
hahah, I like how you added suspense to this story. This is humourous and something Ashton would do.