Reviews for Bloodloving for Me
JayK24 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
awesome i really love this happy ending and their son he's a cutie pie!

i'm happy that naruto got the girl of his dreams, i'm really still angry at the show! however writers such as your self write these amazing stories that us readers fall in loe with even more than the original story !

so thanks for this great story!
JayK24 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
THAT bastard deserve much more than that, he deserve everything naruto went through in his young life and more, he's nothing more than an ungrateful, spoiled, good for nothing brat!
JayK24 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I HOPE ITS A GIRL!
JayK24 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
lovely, hey any information you have on these two wonderful characters can you please send me it, if you don't mind please!q
JayK24 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
why don't sauske just die and naruto and sakura live happy ever after, why the helldid they made the stupid and annoing hinata be naruto's love it made me sick and i stop watching naruto because of that!
JayK24 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
oh i hope naruto is ok
JayK24 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
IS SAUSKE HEere for trouble?
i know naruto will kill him caz he's overprotected aout his cub
JayK24 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
ooh im so excited for when all their friends find out! esp tusnade!
JayK24 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
ok so naruto and sakura are together now, so i guess the challenges and fighting and every trouble will be coming in next !
JayK24 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
ok i'm loving this chapter already it seems like a whole misunderstanding between what naruto had done to his Sakura!
TheJab800 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
YOU...ARE...AN...ALWSOME WRITER! I really enjoy reading your storys beautiful job chelsea-chee
narusaku 4ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
that realy awesome story.

i can't wait till you make another story.

i think you have a great tallent to be a great writter.
minamoto1 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
oww man...

that's a cool and good story.
Yatogirl chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Holy canal! Ur story... Was... Was!... Was...!.. AWESOME! I love how u describe them and their relationship with each other and how u put the drama in place it's like a dream come true! But it's sad that Sasuke has to die :( his also my favourite character... Well u know Wat they say

"the bad guys always loses" but I don't want him to be the bad guy!... I'm sorry but it's hard to choose I like SasuSaku I also like NaruSaku too agh! Why all choices has to be so hard for SasuSaku they look sexy together ad with NaruSaku they look cute together agh! Im so confused...

Agh... Good.. Job and... Good... Luck

Ja'ne
AstroMarze chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Dawww TT what a nice ending, yosh!