Reviews for Dark Moon Rising
REDEADED chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Read this all in one sitting, pretty fucking awesome friend!

-Ed
Manga154 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Yeah purple tried to undermine Red, go Zim/Gaz.

Zim needs to send red Gir hunting for Iggin's head. Please make him die painfully, or mauled to death by mini-mousse.
Zeank Hebikerai Kuqutsu chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
u have a great story here cant wait to see more
kiwii chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
please! PLEase! PLEASE!1 right some more chapters i loved the story (and this is just a comment so dont kill me but if you can put a little more extreme ZAGR with no dying please dont kill me its just a comment but some people can really get angry about comments)

i really do L.O.V.E the story and can not wat for the next chapter.

PSS.i know i cant spell so su me.
Maxi chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
coole Story schade das du lange nicht mehr upgedatet hast, ansonsten habe ich keine probleme mit deinem FF es ist gut gemacht und hat eine interessante Leserf├╝hrung
iCraft chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Awesome story! I know it's been a while since you updated, but maybe there's a chance that you'll continue? This is a really well written story, and I like the plot and I really want to read more! :)
Xx-Lollipop-x-Luxury-xX chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
UPDATE!...plz...
chikara chan owns you chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Youve made the level headed Gaz Membrane into a touchy theist who seems to think that atheists are mean people who want to make everyone think like them. I dont know if you happen to be religious, but Im anti theist, also known as atheist, a term which is often misunderstood. Aside from my feeling somewhat offended by what youve implied; this is a good story, it is developing well. But I plan to leave religion out of my gaz/zim story, when i get around to it.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
I reallt like this fic and hope you havnt abandoned it.
Shortchannel4 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Very nice, i didn't suspect the romance to really be up to speed, but ill go crazy if nothing happens lol
Emmers chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Okay... Wow... I sat down and read all nine chapters in about an hour and a half. I read half of it listening to "The Fountain" soundtrack. The soundtack was perfect for this story. This was very well written, a few mistakes here and there but they were quite minor. I enjoyed reading it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
CodeWarrior chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Heh, this story is really good, I'm quite enjoying it. Gaz may be OOC, but at the same time, quite a great deal of time has passed and becoming interested in someone does cause you to change a lot faster than you would normally, so I wouldn't have been concerned about it :)

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter _

-Steven
Aidan Fireheart chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
I love how you've made everyone a little more mature as they've aged but still have unmistakable characteristics. I also want iggins to die...DIE! Zim must RULE Bwhahahahaha! and good luck with the rest of your story!
Logrus Mage chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
Good plot. I'll write a longer review next update.
Crystaltear CT chapter 9 . 2/17/2007