Reviews for Pipe Dream
just-a-chameron-fan chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Just a few hours before the CC comeback for season 5 that was the best thing I could do

Read an awesome fic to warm me up!

I loved it and loved how it was in character
sanchan chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
this was written well. great job!
schokolade chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
That cannot be the end! I liked the way everything was resolved in a sense. The whole situation in Hunting was explained so clearly and I like Chase/Cameron so I'm perfectly ok with the ending. You have to write mroe Chase/Cameron because there is not enough good fics of them out there. Keep writing!
schokolade chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Coming out of the closet jokes? That's so very House. Short chapter but obviously there's trouble. Damn House and his perceptiveness and wanting to know everything.
schokolade chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
That was excellent! And I feel very realistic. The way you explain and explore Chase's feelings is so very right I think. And the descriptions are very vivd and the kiss...whew, that was nice. "The truth,” Chase decided. At Cameron’s panicked glance he added, “Well, not the whole truth, obviously.” Excellent line and totally Chase.
blackend chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Cute. I really liked Chase's speech. It's actually kind of true.
schokolade chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Nicely written! Captures Chases feelings at that time very accurately I think.
lostinsidesaveme chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I usually avoid Cameron/Chase, I find them a rather boring couple but the way this was written really had me hooked. I loved every chapter. Great job :)
princessjasmine chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
By 'The End' you meant 'To Be Continued'... right? This story was great! I really liked it, and I would love to see a continuation or sequel. It's so nice to find a Chase/Cameron story that's actually well written and doesn't make me want to buy dictionaries and grammar resources for the whole world!
heather1021 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
that was nice. great job!