Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Advent Children
Nick chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
I like it, it's the type of crazy that I dig hope to see more chapters in the future
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Some pretty radical insanity was going down in this story. Too bad it had to end. Hope you continue it again someday.
Arashi chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
BWAHAHA!

This fic is hilarious!

I hope you will update someday!

This is art! Just like Okami!
Eternal Lies chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Haha, this is hilarious! Death to the Riku fangirls . theyre so annoying lol. Can't wait until its complete -
theInfamousNeedle chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
OK, that's it... i... LOVE this story!1! UPDATE!

from,

me.

P.S. your the only person i 'know' who reads ansem retort, my friends hav no clu wat the shit tat is.

F# K grammar!
Dragorion chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Sorry about me not updating or reading fic. pc was busted. Just because you think I'm a sick twisted pervert doesn't mean I am. Eriko I should say is more of a Jiraiya pervert. By the way when this is over, all three of us kill eachother. And btw. I don't think is my character anymore. You like Bleach? If so, me Ichigo, Renji and Toshiro want in on Riku clone killing action destruction of evil fangirls. And remind me to beat the hell out of Yam for my suffering and the fact that she pissed of the insane Rikora fans.
The Faster Blade chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
Wow...A fic that serves all of my KH needs; comedy, pro-kairiness, constant obliteration of the fourth wall, and most importantly and I'll have use caps lock for this...

THE TOTAL, AND COMPLETE, ASS-BUSTIFICATION OF RIKU'S REP, AND TOTAL DISTASTE FOR ALL RIKU FANGIRLDOM!

I feel like I've finally found a true friend, and only through my hate of that-

Hold on, if anyone other than the author reads this review, skip the next set of caps locked words.

THAT SUCKA DUCKA MOTHERFUCKIN NO HEARTED FAGGOT!

And message to the fangirls, DON'T GO CHASIN WATERFALLS, STICK TO THEM DICKS N' BALLS YA USED TO, PUNK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Oh yeah, about this chapter, Yam fucked everything up, hahaha!

See you with my next review, P-E-A-C-E!
CF chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Your story is so great I just love it! You make everything so funny and entertaining. Please keep on writing your great!
SugarHighSora chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
FUNKEH! yam RUINED A GREAT TAKE! CURSE YOU FREAKY FANGIRLISH THING! chateva IM STILL READIN and im STILL in love with the tory BYEZ!

SugarHighSora chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I LIKE YAM! XD also i was wrong about meh saiyan geuss aw anywayz DIE SAIYANS EMO MEN! FOR SPARTA

SugarHighSora chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
DEATH TO THE EMO FANGIRLS! _ but i think i know whos gonna which saiyans coming...VEGGYHEAD! XD im still reading and im still likin the story

SugarHighSora chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
yayz! FINALLY! someone that actually has a brain AND is a fangirl! XD i agree with everything ive read so far so ill just keep reading

freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I like Riku. But That doesn't mean I don't like someone dissing his ass...heheheheh...I like Sora too after all. I loveth his little grinn...(Heart) I can take any character bashing, as long as it's true, because Riku is an emoass, but he's hot and he did what he could to help his friend. Helping your friends is a noble thing in my eyes... Still like Sora more though, eheheh...he's a dork but he's cute! Lol.
Kiba Sniper chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
This is so funny, bud! The Riku fangirls were just too much. I not really like Riku, he's like an emo anti-hero. Kinda like Vegeta from DBZ!
Cheshirekitsune chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
YAY! Btw wheres Rivera? damnit!

tehe i rip out riku's hair
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »