Reviews for And the Rain Poured Down
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Again another great perspective on one of our more undermined characters. It seems like Sora that Demyx is given a flat, overly energetic personality with little thought as to why. I love the connections you drew and loved the situation in the beginning that voiced the idea (while not entirely original) that perhaps not all of the Org. was out to fight and take hearts from people. Though if he /was/ the most feeling, maybe he had a heart? Or perhaps some resonance to one. The part about knowing he would die was saddening but was probably how he felt with so many comrades dead. Anyways great read, love the insight you bring to KH, please do more!
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Poor Demyx
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
You did a wonderful job writing this, and I love how you made the connection to how Demyx always tries to take the course of action with the least amount of friction with the way water flows. It seems obvious after having it pointed out, but I never would have thought of it that way.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I wish I could just stop Demyx from going. *huggles him*
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I really liked it! So sad! I think you characterized Demyx perfect. What u said about water and less resistence, I never thought of before. Kind of explains why Demyx is the way he is:)
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really never thought of it from his perspective. He just wanted a heart.

It rains at the end and he can't even enjoy it. So sad.
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I don't know what I want to say to this, but... wow. Moved to tears, well done.
Karekii chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
agrabaglejarfx! That was... kinda sad. :'( You let us know him and feel for him... and then sent him off to die. *sob*

I think you wrote Demyx lovel-ly. The beginning rain scene was full of feeling. I could very well imagine being in rain like that and loving it. Except I can't help but blink/squint like crazy when I look up at rain. _

Beautiful shortbit.

-Luv
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
great story, you captured the character perfectly!
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, god. That made me very sad. But it was worth it because it was beautiful. Whenever I read something from Demyx's POV I think of what he said in Hollow Bastion- "We do too have hearts, Don't be mad!" *Sniffles* poor innocent little Demyx. This felt so very Canon to me, I loved it.
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
...
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
"water always chose the path of least resistance."

you're incredible

Higashikaze chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
So...so sad! They're so mean to Demyx. He really didn't deserve to go out that way. The scene where he was playing with that little girl was so cute. And then that lady came and messed it all up. Poor Demyx.

Another wonderful job. This is the first fic I've read from his POV, and I loved it.
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
wow... that was intense... Very good, but deep... I like.
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
...*sniff* That fit him well enough; I love how you portrayed him. Demyx was always the sweetest of the Organization; a BITCH to fight, but the sweetest. And I loved him so. When I first fought him it took me a month and I grew emotionally attached...Violently, but attached all the same. So when I defeated him, it came as a shock. I'd never see him again...Except in Jiminy's Journal. Love to the cricket.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed reading this; you're a wonderful writer and I bow down to you. You said last time for me to not feel inferior, but sadly you're writing is better than mine. Less spelling/grammar mistakes. Solid, concrete ideas. Meaning behind them all. And you keep it in the game universe, too! While I change it to an Alternate Universe and morph it, keeping characters in character, but they aren't the same.

...I'm going to look at your other stories soon enough. But well done. Your writing inspires me.

...And that was the most SERIOUS review I've EVER written. Whoa. ;;