Reviews for Girl Talk
Magery chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
"Zoe took a moment to wonder how Inara wound up in a position to hear what Mal said in his sleep, then decided to save those speculations for when she could make them in the Captain's hearing."

I laughed almost embarrassingly hard at that one.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I like the name Carina
darklace15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved the backstory, and the idea of the two of them comforting each other, being there for each other, is wonderful. :3
Lirazel chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was lovely and gentle-it's the quiet moments between these people on this ship that I love best. There were so many lines or ideas that leaped out at me-not the least of which Kaylee resembling Carina-but the one I love the most is this:

""Don't gotta be subtle, Inara," she said, still pleasant but plenty serious. She wasn't looking to be a grieving widow tonight."

That's just so Zoe. Exactly, exactly Zoe.

Thanks for the lovely story.
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
huh. not bad. Zoe consoling Inara. nice turn. more please.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Really good story. Inara and Zoe are two characters I'd always wished had more scenes together. You captured them both very well.

Tonya
just slummin chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Welcome to Firefly fan fiction. (At least, I think I've never read your work before.) I thought you captured Zoe very well. As a Mal/Inara shipper, I gotta love the dynamic you're playing with. Looking forward to your next story!