Reviews for Destiny
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love this chapter. Interpersonal issues, succession fights, shiny ships, the idea of Serenity having a high-powered gunship flying overwatch...oh yeah, this is gonna make for some good stories.

It's a little painful thinking of Mal getting old and retiring, but it happens to everyone. I don't know the kids well enough yet to be really invested in them, but I'm sure that will come.

Looking forward to more.
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Very nice continuation. I do hope that you'll add a bit more to this. Jeez, need a spreadsheet to keep track of everybody. P

Clan Serenity indeed.
ionawolfrider chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Beautiful
unlock.your.heart chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
omg this has been AMAZINGLY well done! I love it!
solfire chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Seriously loving the continuation of this series.

I loved all the different points of view of all the characters you created.

I hope you continue this one!
Lrnd chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Great story!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Wow :-)

This has been so delightful to read. It's a great story that was written with care and love. I'm surprised how easy it was to get acquainted with the OC's. They fit into the story well, and were interesting to read about. I greatly look forward to reading more. Take care :-)
CedarPineSpruce chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Wow. Lovely.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Lovely, lovely. Excellent chapter.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Excellent writing.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Great chapter. I'm so glad there is a sequel to read. :-)
Dreadnok chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
what a brilliant story , I can't wait for more!
Skychaser chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOUR STORIES. YOU ARE AMAZING.

Okay, now that's been said...WOW. Just, wow. This is the most breathtaking, believable, and enjoyable extention to our beloved crew's lives I have ever read. It just fits. Your characterization is amazing as well. Each person in your 'verse has such a unique, sometimes flawed, but still amazing personality, all complimenting and raising the others.

I love the way you mix everything, all the personalities and talents of the old crew, plus new stuff. And I love Lou and Mac...my favorites, just like their predecessors. Of course, I must admit, each one of the siblings that you choose to devote a chapter to, I end up falling in love with.

And Casy is wonderful...perfect to match the preacher with the doctor...He's so very cute. I just LOVE them all. Makes me want to write a script just to make a screenplay so I can see them in person. I do wonder exactly how you imagine them in your head. I wonder if they are anything like I imagine them in mine. :~P

Once again, I love you, love your writing, and have fallen DEEPLY in love with these wonderful characters you have created.

I truly, truly hope you continue, and I do think that these people will remain forever in my heart as the true children of Serenity, the carriers on of our beloved family. Unless Joss Whedon decides to give Firefly children (and even then I'll probably still be battling him, thinking of your story as what actually did really happen).
CamelotGirl chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
That was sad, but I'm glad in the end Ginny got her faith back. Casy is... a little off. Maybe because he's trying too hard with Ginny? I don't know. Hopefully he'll loosen up a bit. I can't wait to see the good ship Faith up and running.

I was surprized to see the rat Casimir show up and still doing fine - I've been wondering when karma is going to bite him in the ass.

Looking forward to more!
Hebi R chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
Junior and Sam remain my favorite couple, and I love this series. Would love to hear more about how te parents are doing, though. I mean, how do people react the first time they meet River?