Reviews for An Interesting Outcome
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I find this interesting, and do so hope that you continue at some point. :p
shankstar89 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
great story please update soon
Middy-kun chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Great story! I hope you decide to update sometime ]
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Great story! I am intresting by the original and engrossing idea. Please keep it up; I can't wait to read more!
henriette chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
why would Nettle hate her if Harry doesn't mind control him to hate her...I would thing he eould hat his brother for taking his magic not her
henriette chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Is this a short lived story, 3 chapter from the 8th to the 22th and then nothing? It's been 9 months now since your last posting... I really hope it's just a cureable writers block...!
Inconclusive chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Wicked story. There's some really original ideas in here, and you've got a nice, solid writing style that makes you want to read more. The idea for his most loyal followers is particularly good. Can't wait for the next update.
fallenangel chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
wowoww great story! so amazing. please update soon as i cant wait to find out what will happen.
LegalAlien1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
A definitely very unique take on the whole theme. I'm very interested how things turn out, so please write more soon!
rick515 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Intresting story. I will keep an eye on it.
nuhuh chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Nice disturbing touch with the way he is getting followers. Reminded me of Rapunzel's story, don't know if you took the idea from there but its great. Marge's death was nice, though her dog protecting her mind was very strange, if it was a magical dog thats one thing but given how powerful you've made merged Vol/Harry it doesn't follow that he'd be stumped by a muggle dog. Also, I strongly suggest against taking away Volkdemort's muggle hate, its a cornerstone of his personality. You can temper it, not make it too reactionary but it has to be there for it to be Voldemort.

I hope there will be more Harry later in the story as right now he seems to be showing up only as uncontrolled baby emotions. I look forward to confrontation with Voldemort's other soul half.
Mystiksnake chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Amazing story!

Please update soon!
Promios chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Great! Cant wait til things start to unfold.
MydridFox09 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
wow this harry is so coll/weird. It reminds me of that one Naraku baby in Inuyasha that one episode. Great idea, love the story
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
yaay!

That Voldemort is one evil baskit!

I thaugh he was going to find some way to tranfer the cor to the other child oh well.

Will Voldemort feel threatened by this 'powerful' child? Can he somehow use a ritual when hes older to filter some of the childs magic into himself or will he bind the child to him through an oath when the childs older?

Are teh mood swings due to Harry's infant mind? Will Voldemort gain more controle over it as he ages?