Reviews for Surfacing
Biteme chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Really good but i have noticed in the fic's Max is a Bitch and isn't fun going like she was before Logan came on the scene.
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
O that was a great start!

I liked it alot and would love for you to continue!

Hmm I can see them rolling around in the mud now...*EG*

Perhaps getting lost in the woods...with no clothes? lol
azab chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i love it wow!
Erkith chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
like it as it is... very drole
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I think you should make a sequel and leave this a one shot, o rperhaps make a series of oneshots. Your choice however.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yeah, I really think it would make a good multi-chapter story-I want to know more about that rune!

Cause right now, it just reminds me of Lana's rune thing in Smallville, and I'm curious.
chrissynmh chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
very cute. i liked it!
magicisagift chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Please write more to this...
GinnyDracoFan chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You should definitely make this a multi-chapter fic :)
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was very cute! And I could totally see that happening on Dark Angel. Max and Alec were always very cute together, I was wondering when they would take the plunge. But Max at the end saying it never happened, now that was classic :) Alec is so cute!
Val chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Well-crafted, actually. I know what you mean about the trite romance stuff that usually ends up happening in M/A fics, there's just like a snapping moment and then WHOA FULL-ON SEX LOL But here, you portray it sorta as a moment of weakness. Which was one of my favorite quotes from Season 1 :)
Anti chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
U should so totally make dat in 2 a whole story... it had me expectin more... like is max ever goin 2 let alec see her? y she so shy? n y dnt she want anyone 2 kno wat happened? and like y is alec bein so sweet 2 her? n is worried bout the runes or jus simply turned on by them? n does he want 2 go on more missions like dat cuz hes bein a jerk or cuz he really like dat intamte moment? u should really think bout extendin the story...(;
Eyildr chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I love it! And i mean, i really really love it! It's very well-written and the characters are perfect-o! Even the dialogue is excellent :)

I'm hoping for a sequel :)
ACE chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh, excellent bit - and multi chapters are yummy.
Jaimo chapter 1 . 1/14/2007