Reviews for Lessons in Life
ezethinking chapter 9 . 1/5/2018
Hey, I don't know if you're still on this site or writing fanfiction, but I absolutely love this one shot. I just thought I'd ask if you'd ever thought about making it into a full story? That was all. You write good.
darkgenius2003 chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
I love your writing style, wording, and one-shot plots AwWwE it's so good and cute and you might not ever read that but it doesn't matter because LEMME JUST SAY YOU'RE A VERY ARTICULATE WRITER k bye
RinAmane0913 chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
I love the story! All of them...
Please please please make a story about the two of them learning about THAT. I hope you understand...
Anna K.S chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
feng shui xD
Darkness7913 chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
I was laughing so hard when Mai was singing without knowing the meaning to the songs! It reminded me if another ghost hunt fic but it was Yasuhara's fault! Each chapter is really interesting!
Fanficluver4life chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Oh if only you'd continue
I'd be the happiest person alive right now and maybe forever
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
Oh how I would love to know how these cases worked out for them! Especially this sign language one! I think the team would be so enthralled with Mai stumping Naru and being better than him at something!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
oh my god yes. yes.
domestic but STILL HAVING THAT HINT OF GHOST HUNTING BLESS
I' M SO INTO THIS
GET IT MAI HAHAHAHHAHA
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
This is a hilariously cute chapter full of naivety
Keep on the writes
FireStarRD chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Uber adorable. Oh, and can I smack that meanie that tried to hurt Mai? Is that allowed?
archangelBBQ chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Cutest valentine's message ever! :)
archangelBBQ chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I love the thought of Naru tutoring Mai in geometry. But not as much as them playing euchre together. (or, let's be honest, strip-anything.)
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
I really enjoyed reading your collection of oneshots. I suggest these words. Hopefully I can inspire you to write more. :)
Translation error
Hot springs
First kiss
Accents
Snavej chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Sorry i didn't review the last few, they were seriously all really good!
Snavej chapter 12 . 11/2/2014