Reviews for Rewind & Start Again
roni2010 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
great one.. is there chapies to this back to future plot...
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Ha, I never heard of this story before until I got an update for it. But anyway, it's a really good story, so I think you should update!:D:)

So please update, because the characters, and everyone else is totally in character. But anywho, I shall leave it here for now, please update!:D:)

Julie:)
CrazyYochy chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Love it! His own child acts just like him.. Love it! Thanks for this.

Yochy!
shadieladie chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
that was a cool ch. just a bit longer thought!
CrazyYochy chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Long tie without reading any fanfic... I like this one! Keep going on girl! did't you pre-order your new Harry Potter Book?
Helena Black chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
very good, want more!
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
OH MY GOD!

I have a feeling but I dont want to guess it for fear that I may or may not ruin the story..

I am excited just as much as the next person to know what has happened to Ginny and to Draco. I wonder if they are in a life and death situation and that has caused Molly Potter a lot of grief that her uncles are taking care of her.

I cannot wait til the next chapter.

I love it!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
o so interesting update soon
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
o so good

please update
magicalwriter chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
i loved it you must write more please?

carrie
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
update sounds interesting
ajma chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Oh! I love this story so far. I used to watch "Charmed" as well, and know what you're talking about. I loved Chris as well. Please continue this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Intriguing, So far I am hooked and looking forward to wondering what is going on. Looking forward to more in chapter three!