Reviews for Bedroom Reuinion
Shio-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Ah that's so sweet and heart-warming! Trust me, it is very hard to just practice writing lemons; I used one of my stories to practice writing them but it took me a while to get myself together and at least try and it came out fine.

The key is to just not feel too strung up about it once you get to the part where you want to type it especially if it's between two guys.

And you're right, it is kind of difficult to just keep Hikaru and Kaoru in character up to a certain point where their characters don't even really show as much unless the author says so.

All around I have to say this was really good; it touched me. I love your intro and the note at the end.

Hikaru: WHAT? I WANT HAPPY!

Hikaru: You told us you thought of a lemon

I like the fact that you made him so whiny about the whole thing; Hikaru was the type who always wants something.
Lisa Lee chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I loved it! :) I think you should write another chapter!
spiral downward chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
M, good story. :] Though, I do feel the need to critique, so don't take this as a flame. (twincest~)

Your writing style is nice, most common. However, you did rush on the plot. What would be nice to try to let it flow out. Try using more detail (no offense, but it was somewhat vague) and maybe just a itty bitty tad less of dialogue. (though dialogue was good.)

but, like I said, I'm merely suggesting ways to improve writing. Another good way is to have a beta-reader.

Don't worry though, overall, it was a good story. (I, myself, have one-shots written but don't have the guts to most them yet. .-)

Sincerely, loves.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Beautiful, sad, and just slightly funny. Great story.
Mattroska chapter 1 . 1/9/2007