Reviews for A brilliant title
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
WOW, I never thought it would turn out like this. Hilarious!
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
the hell are you Swedish! seriously, i go through fics accidentally picking out terrible spellings and grammar. and how much have i found in the four of yours that i've read? none. well, one, where it said were instead of was. but that's nothing compared to some stuff i've read. which is so clearly written by English speaking people who just can't be bothered to spell check. seriously, your spelling and grammar is excellent.

no, if there were a load of mistakes, i would have noticed. nothing annoys me more than typos. there are only so many times you can read about viscous werewolves before wanting to kill someone.

anyway, i'm still laughing. wish i could do funny. instead, i'm stuck writing dreadful mopey angsty shit. but these were so good. really, they were fantastic!
RoguefanAM chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
*reads author's note at the bottom of ch2* No! Say it ain't so! Don't tell me you're becoming more of a Yamachi fan now! Don't go over to the dark side 'born a dreamer'! Taimato is the light! Tai is, obviously, the one true SEME! Matt is uke! Don't deny it!

...Okay, THAT little paragraph up there is the result of eating sugar at three in the morning. As you can see, I'm a little sugar-high...okay more like sugar ODed. Lol, anyway - lovely little fic. TaichixYamato is love! Just what I needed to start the day!

Um...are you gonna make a sequal for this? And if not, at least, more Yamachi fics! *Pouts* Please?

_
Na-cat chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
ha! this is so funny! great fic!
Ryo Toya chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Hehehe, that was pretty funny at the end. Now Sora's five bucks richer! I really liked it! Nice job!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
lol u wrote that story? i totally remember my review for it and i saw it again recently and realised the note at end was gone lol Glad to see the denial gone :D Now about this story, it is really really good, dare i say i love it? Tai's speech was adorable, like a little fanboy lol, now he just needs to let my yama 'get into his pants' *evil grin* Not sure if this was the end, but if not i'm waiting eagerly
AbunaixBaka chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
yay, an update!

nice chapter. D

I think your spelling is fine,

you spell better than me, and

I'm american. xD
Digi-Girl101 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
LOVED IT!...Is it finished? Cuz if it isnt then Update asap and is it is... Great Ending!
Moppy chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
YAY ive always liked your story's very good and bring on the second chapter i shall be waiting!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i really liked the first one (tho i'm not sure i reviewed) so i'm super happy to see it continued :D hope it keeps up being good
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I totally LOVE IT! LOLZ UPDATE SOON!Please? With Digi-Fruit on top?
AbunaixBaka chapter 1 . 1/9/2007