Reviews for Quotidian
beanzhead chapter 9 . 5/6
Damn, was hoping we would get a reenactment of hidan's dream this chapter. Even more sad this work of art is over. I FULLY agree with another reviewer, if you ever come back I would willing pay for more content. Your writing is so effortlessly entertaining and easy to read which is so rare to find. Genuinely thank you for making this
beanzhead chapter 2 . 5/4
The baby come back line had me laughing hard. then tension between temari and hidan is EVERYTHING
marceli chapter 9 . 12/12/2021
hey, dear firefly! i'm rereading your work as ive said on my last review and how in the hell i'm allowed to read such amazing stories for free? i've been reading your stuff since i was a teenager, back in 2011 lol if you are still alive and well, i suggest you to create a patreon account or something bc lemme tell you something: you still got a lot ot fans and many of them are very willing to pay for your amazing work. you are such a talented writer, i cant stress that enough. anyway, i'll be thinking of you and waiting for your return! be well!
mayar chapter 9 . 11/4/2021
wonderful… just wonderful…
W chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
Fuck this is good
sumikkochan chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
I have an unhealthy obsession with death and psychological fuckery, and thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic!
Marceli chapter 9 . 2/28/2020
Wow. Re-reading after YEARS is crazy. Wow. What an experience. You certaintly had (have) a beautifil gift.
I remember the first time I tried to read this fanfic. I was a kid lol and could barely understand english (not my mother tongue). Had to use Google translate to read it. Lol To show how bad I wanted to read this history. And now... I can understand every line you wrote and love even more. I guess because of your writing Hidan became my favorite male character from Naruto (Temari was always my favorite lol). Anyway, hope you're ok, Firefly. I just wanted tou to know that tou writing really left an impression on me even to these days.
Lucy chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
Good god two chapters in AND IM IN LOVE the writing is perfection the conversations amazing I just can't stop gushing over them wwwwwaaaat
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2019
I was 14 when i first read this fanfiction. I remember being completely intrigued and even now I am. It has been five years, yet i keep visitting this fanfiction again and again, and feeling different emotions whenever I open this up. I went ahead and read all of your other stories. You're a brilliant writer.
Thank you for all the tears, anticipation, shock, dread, smiles, and laughters. I hope you found happiness in your life.
OstaraNight chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
This is dark, crazy, and twisted... And I love every part of it. I really like the portrayal and insight to Hidan. The obsession between Temari and Hidan was written really well. This piece made my heart race and made me think.
Eimhee chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
I read this in one sitting and it is now 4 am and i'm incapable of expressing the emotions i'm feeling but to give it my best shot. That was amazing and horrible but in best possible way you know? Seriously I'm not sure what I feel but you're incredibly talented and I know its been more than a decade since this was written but this is still terribly unique.
Completely Confunded chapter 5 . 2/25/2018
I am seriously lost, but it's okay,, because their hate-love-whoevenknows relationship is twisted in enough drama for me to die happy. Confused. Yet blissful. _
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
Oh my goodness! That was so great! You portrayed the characters really well, and I loved the whole thing. Thanks for putting this story here for us to enjoy!
ItY'girl chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
This story is exquisite! There are no words for me to truly describe it, but it made my heart race at how well you delved inside the human mind, at how wonderfully you described the spiraling down into insanity. Applause applause!

The ending though left me yearning for more... for a proper conclusion, for a proper death. I can't help but wonder if her 'hate' for him will keep its intensity over time. If just as the purest of love, it will remain untouched, burning, searing. And if (when the time would come) that she sees him again, that their paths cross, will it burn fiercer, staggering her with the force of its longing?

I honestly think this is the best thing I found about this story... how that feeling of intense hate has the same symptoms as love and how it really messed them up inside.

Oh how I would wish for a sequel! Just one chapter showing his death, culminating this sick disease-like feeling that they fostered... Would the thought of him still plague her, just as one might be plagued by the thought of a long gone lover? would it plague him?

And after all, there is a shift in Hidan's feelings... she is in hate, but he is obsessed, yearning for her to be his salvation from this world. Would his hope and desire to die continue to plague him, to blind him and make him think only of her? Will she.. over time still retain her nature of 'human' in his addled mind? Or will she become something more... a specter that would finally bring the end.

Oh how I want to read that conclusion...
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
I'm so glad about how this turned out. I'm so glad that Temari didn't end up breaking because of all of this. I was worried there, I didn't want a character I've lately becoming more fond of completely destroyed by this thing with Hidan, but I didn't expect a completely happy ending. This doesn't even seem like a happy, bittersweet, or bad ending, but just - it is what it is and she can move on with her life. She'll still wait and hate him, he's counting on her to do that, but it's not an obsessive hatred anymore, but one that exists without compromising your ability to function. That's the best kind of hate, to me :D