Reviews for Quotidian
Lucy chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
Good god two chapters in AND IM IN LOVE the writing is perfection the conversations amazing I just can't stop gushing over them wwwwwaaaat
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2019
I was 14 when i first read this fanfiction. I remember being completely intrigued and even now I am. It has been five years, yet i keep visitting this fanfiction again and again, and feeling different emotions whenever I open this up. I went ahead and read all of your other stories. You're a brilliant writer.
Thank you for all the tears, anticipation, shock, dread, smiles, and laughters. I hope you found happiness in your life.
OstaraNight chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
This is dark, crazy, and twisted... And I love every part of it. I really like the portrayal and insight to Hidan. The obsession between Temari and Hidan was written really well. This piece made my heart race and made me think.
Eimhee chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
I read this in one sitting and it is now 4 am and i'm incapable of expressing the emotions i'm feeling but to give it my best shot. That was amazing and horrible but in best possible way you know? Seriously I'm not sure what I feel but you're incredibly talented and I know its been more than a decade since this was written but this is still terribly unique.
Completely Confunded chapter 5 . 2/25/2018
I am seriously lost, but it's okay,, because their hate-love-whoevenknows relationship is twisted in enough drama for me to die happy. Confused. Yet blissful. _
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
Oh my goodness! That was so great! You portrayed the characters really well, and I loved the whole thing. Thanks for putting this story here for us to enjoy!
ItY'girl chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
This story is exquisite! There are no words for me to truly describe it, but it made my heart race at how well you delved inside the human mind, at how wonderfully you described the spiraling down into insanity. Applause applause!

The ending though left me yearning for more... for a proper conclusion, for a proper death. I can't help but wonder if her 'hate' for him will keep its intensity over time. If just as the purest of love, it will remain untouched, burning, searing. And if (when the time would come) that she sees him again, that their paths cross, will it burn fiercer, staggering her with the force of its longing?

I honestly think this is the best thing I found about this story... how that feeling of intense hate has the same symptoms as love and how it really messed them up inside.

Oh how I would wish for a sequel! Just one chapter showing his death, culminating this sick disease-like feeling that they fostered... Would the thought of him still plague her, just as one might be plagued by the thought of a long gone lover? would it plague him?

And after all, there is a shift in Hidan's feelings... she is in hate, but he is obsessed, yearning for her to be his salvation from this world. Would his hope and desire to die continue to plague him, to blind him and make him think only of her? Will she.. over time still retain her nature of 'human' in his addled mind? Or will she become something more... a specter that would finally bring the end.

Oh how I want to read that conclusion...
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
I'm so glad about how this turned out. I'm so glad that Temari didn't end up breaking because of all of this. I was worried there, I didn't want a character I've lately becoming more fond of completely destroyed by this thing with Hidan, but I didn't expect a completely happy ending. This doesn't even seem like a happy, bittersweet, or bad ending, but just - it is what it is and she can move on with her life. She'll still wait and hate him, he's counting on her to do that, but it's not an obsessive hatred anymore, but one that exists without compromising your ability to function. That's the best kind of hate, to me :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
This story has made me understand Hidan's 'thing' more so than any other I've ever read.
deideiblueeyez chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
This is so good it makes my chest HURT D:
VTPM chapter 9 . 4/20/2017
/I'm very glad you did decide to upload this fic; it was wonderful! I've been slowly reading through all your stories and only just now got the courage to review. I really enjoy your Hidan and Temari fanfictions [especially A Remedy For Lassitude], as well as many of your others [Sundried Palaver, Masala Dosa, and Subtle Matter are some of my other favorites]. I loved the concept of this story and how you compared the feelings of love and hate, reinforcing the 'thin line between love and hate' saying, and showing how the extreme obsessions and psychological stress of those obsessions affected both Temari and Hidan so strongly.

I also hope you don't mind, but I was looking for inspiration for drawing/animations and used this story as a base to create an AMV. I credited you in the description, but if you have any objections, I can take the video down. /rTUCc_OzfZM I sincerely hope you don't mind or that this didn't offend you at all. -'
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Looking at when this was published, I'm envious and amazed at how accurate Hidan's characterization is. Aagh, it's so frustratingly awesome! XO
Malfe chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Good writing, creative premise, what more could i ask for?
plot bunny chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
AMAZE. this fic is dope af. can't wait to read your other stuff
plot bunny chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
I never really understood fics about Hidan and Temari until reading this, but the relationship you've created between the two of them that actually makes total sense. Love the concept of being "in hate" and definitely think it's very in character for Temari to be acting this way. great writing, fun to read, thank you!