Reviews for My Girls
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh, rather lovely. Fiyero's head is an awfully interesting place to explore.

And Galinda in her underwear is never a bad image... Thank you for the last line ;)
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh, that was awesome. It's rare to see Fiyero as a sympathetic character in Gelphie fics, and he was wonderful here.

That final line was -perfect-.
xoffcolor chapter 1 . 2/1/2008

Fiyero couldn’t help but grin widely at the thought of that.

XD Not unless I get to watch first! Lol. Love it! Haha. Another masterpiece!
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Cool idea!

"when he had found Glinda straddling Elphaba’s lap, in only her underwear, in the girls' dorm room. The two were locked in a passionate kiss when Elphaba glanced over and suddenly pushed Glinda off of her."

I really don't know why, but this line made me burst into hysterical laughter. :D

“Maybe, if I can pull this off long enough, they could let me watch.”

Ha, typical male.

Anyway, I loved this!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Loved it :) Amusing ending too!
HyperRyu-chan69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
XDD thats awesome dude, you ish like, my new best friend a lesbian who likes Rent , Wicked, and yuri? we could be twins lol
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
haha, great ending!
CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
AH! I want to read more!

There's some good potential in this story - I want to find out if Fiyero goes off the edge with their "charade". The style is blunt and you portray the character with very up front personalities.

And hey - Elphaba and Glinda in their underwear... it's cool.

Update soon! XD
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Haha. Silly Fiyero. I feel bad for him though. Great job!
Krumnut chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
oh my god, Fiyero gets pervy lol, I like the image you created for when he walked in.
BlueOwl90 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I don't read slash usually, but I happened upon this one.. I have to say I loved Fiyero's last line. People in the computer lab are still staring at me for laughing hysterically for no apparent reason.
snarkygit chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
"So he would continue as the protector of the two women and their reputations. He chuckled slightly and thought, “Maybe, if I can pull this off long enough, they could let me watch.”

that line is love! It made me choke on my coffee. I read it 3 times and I'm still laughing! Oh Fiyero!
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
WOW! I love it! I especially love how the girl gets the girl. Super job.
MysticMeg chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
What a nice early morning diversion that was. Althouth I do feel a little sorry for Fiyero. A bit sketchy and rushed, but that's understandable with the nightmare day you were in for. Hope it all went well.
Slash Ramone chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It's a nice little short story.

You are becoming quite a good Gelphie author, though I must say.

I think the entire story needs to be expanded upon a bit more.

But overall, Jolly good one, B.

-N