Reviews for Simple as Boys and Girls
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
. . . sure i enjoyed it. my GOD woman that is FAR too tame a word for it!

i mean... its so... it was so beautiful. it was endearing and quaint and discovery and passion and betrayal and tragedy and helplessness and resentment and contemptible and defeating and UGLY and- well- yes it ended bittersweet...but all i was left with ultimately, was heartbreak.

angry - furious! - but heartbroken.

wow, i'm still a bit shaken. i kind of feel like i have to cry, i'm resisting the urge too - it all felt so REAL.

you have a gift. or, if you don't think so, a talent you've cultivated and polished to its brightest, most blinding, best.

- aaaand i still have so many stories to go! O: will any of them measure up to this masterpiece? i'm about to find out...
Super Spazz Attack chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was...beautiful. Simply beautiful. I commend you.
Ferngully chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was excellent! I loved it so much; it was so bittersweet! You are an excellent writer and really conveyed a very believable, well-thought out, and satisfying backstory for Yuzuru and Tamaki's mother, so much so that I could actually see it as the real backstory in the manga/anime. I always thought that out of all the different characters throughout Ouran both Yuzuru and Tamaki's mother are the most tragic, and you portrayed their love for each other so wonderfully that it makes me hope even more that the two are somehow reconciled by the end. And, I must say, chibi-Tamaki was super adorable, both in his interactions with his mother and Yuzuru. Again, I really loved this and I hope that if the manga (or if there's ever more of the anime) develops the story of Yuzuru and Tamaki's mother more it's as fantastic and beautiful as this was! Excellent job; thanks so much for writing it! This story is going in my faves!
timeless chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
its wonderful. and such a reasonable explanation for tamaki's "thing" about "commoners". i so can see yuzuru telling tamaki all sorts of stupid, useless stuff and tamaki believing it.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was brilliant xD Great idea to show the background of Tamaki's parents, and to show what they must have been feeling, which I think you did really well, and it was just a fabulous read :D
Scribbie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
one word: beautiful.
SilentRainFalls chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wonderful, wonderful fanfiction. That doesn't seem to be adequate praise for this piece of work, but it's all I can come up with. Your portrayals of every character - from Yuzuru to Suou-sama to Tamaki - were incredible, and all the background that I wished to read on these characters after falling in love with the story was here. I cannot thank you enough for allowing us, as readers, to glimpse your own insight of these characters; to me, they are incredibly realistic and could not have been done better.

Excellent work! I look forward to more literary pieces from you!
SharpCookies chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow... such a bittersweet fanfiction... I love it.

I, for one, like the explanations that you gave, and I could truely believe that this whole story took place. I can actually believe this was the background story of Yuzuru and Tamaki's mother (I can't really say Adele since that may or may not be her name). Usually these background stories bore me to tears, but this kept me hooked and wanting to reach the bottom- great job!