Reviews for un

Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
0.0 Nice, cute story!

~Aero
noe chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
woa this is a lil confusing... But I'm okay with it!
godzilla dreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aww, it's so cute! The characters are, well, in-character and everything and I can just picture everything happening. I'm listening to the song It's Time To Dance (Panic At The Disco) while I'm reading this, and if someone went and animated what happens in this it could be background music X3 but I'm just stupid that way and watching too much TV.
Okami-nin chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow! I loved it! it was very good, they where both in character, Leon doing things for his own resons we will neve rknow, Yuffie being funny and a little annoying but not to much so, Kudos!

~~okami-nin~~
NeonRaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Y'know at first I thought you used 'un' in exchange for 'one' but now it all makes sense :).

Anywho the fic is short and sweet, just how I like 'em!

Thank you for posting it, I haven't read anything cute for awhile, it made my day.

Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
a cute widdle squiffeh. :3

loverly to read.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
"Yello."

"Blue to you too!"

Yay, almost Squiffie!

How's it been? I've changed my name, both in real time, and in net-le-ness. Margaret.

When I saw the title, I was thinking of "un""one" in French...and I wondered if there'd be some sort of tie-in with France, of something.

I loveled it.

Uber-ly much.
paintthesilence chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Usually Leon/Yuffie stories piss me off, but like you said, their relationship is kinda brother-sister-ish here, and it's cute. :) You should write more about them!