Reviews for To Be Vulnerable
SaS chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
It may be a little too late for this, but... I do hope that someday you will continue this wonderful story... I love it very much ! And I really want to see how Edge and Rydia would end up with each other. They are my favorite characters of FFIV and I think they're cute together _
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I LOVED THIS! GOOD JOB!:)
Ascaisil chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I loved it! I loved the way they acted, and the words...you are a seriously talented writer. You're awesome, and I hope you have more you want to write at some point. Forgive me but the only thing I can think to say is that you're so awesome. :)
Ascaisil chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I didn't know his name was originally Gilbert! 0.o That's the town where I grew up...so weird.

Anyway, again I am totally amazed by your skill. I love how you portrayed Gilbert. Most people make him out to be a whiny wimp, which he might have been to start with, but I think he would have grown a lot with everything that happened. That lovely, lovely spoony bard. :D

And it gave me the kicks and giggles at the end when he says he hoped Edge was there for more than just beating the tar out of him. lol

You're awesome!
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story is totally awesome! I love how you portray them, and you're such a good writer! I'm definately favoriting this. :D
Mirai Reiko chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Even though this was short, it was definitely worth the read. This is the first and one of the best Edge/Rydia fic(s) I've ever read. *adds to favs*
AkiraToyaGal101 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
WOW! This is the best EdgeXRydia fanfic EVER! I'm gonna write my own soon but i have to finish my harvest moon one and get an actual account. i know you said you weren't going to update but i hope you check this review! 5/5!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
LOL! I loved this story! "I will hide in your bags! I'm a ninja, I can do that!" XD I loved that whole speech of his. Great story, although I wish it were a little longer maybe with an epilogue! XD Keep writing! Edge rocks, Rydia/Edge is awesome ;D
Midnight Violinist chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
kit-deluca chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
maybe i'm mistaken, but i thought asura was edge's mother...?
Dracorum chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
That was so cute D

Your Edge and Rydia are very solid characters, I love the way they interact :D
WickedSong chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Really good and emotional story. Well done.
Amatyultare256 chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
You really are a great writer-I was engrossed in the story, and I've never even played *any* of the Final Fantasies. I really loved the line "Not harsh, not gentle. Just there." So evocative! That's true for pretty much of all of your description of the characters' interactions. The last scene is especially wonderful, and a lot of fun.

Two concrit-type-things (is it weird that I find it *easier* to critique people I know than people I don't?) and they are both taste things-aren't they all, though?

One, the characters feel maybe a tad underdeveloped. Part of this is that it's fanfic and you don't need to spend a lot of time describing the characters. Still, though, at a few points it felt a bit like the story was pushing the characters around instead of the characters creating the story.

Two, and again I don't know these characters, but Edge was curiously self-aware for someone who's so emotionally immature. When he doesn't even think to apologize when he knows that Rydia is upset, or talk to her because he doesn't want to see her being happy, it seems weird for him to be able to acknowledge his true feelings to himself in those reflective inner monologues. Particularly in the first chapter. _

I really need to find your original stuff online again and finish reading TWF...
Faye Zepher chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
XD

Thank you so very much for updating this! Okay, deep breath, focus on the review.

*takes deep breath*

Okay. You write brilliantly. You are able to keep Rydia and Edge in character. The way Edge would fidgit and Rydia be blunt. Thank you for the update. I hope you do decide to continue this. It's very much worth the read!
SporkGoddess chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Since I'm playing FF4 Advance I've gotten back into the whole E/R thing, and this was an interesting approach to those two. I think that E/R is very hard to write because we don't have that many clues about them, so I applaud you just for trying. With that said, I enjoyed your interpretation. I love Edge's little "speech" at the end because that was so him, and the "I'm a ninja, I can do that!" remark made me laugh. I liked Rydia's uncertainty-people often forget the fact that she's really only 8 years old. Overall, good job!