Reviews for Lost Memories
YoruichiGoddessOfFlash chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
Update please! Do final chapter! IchiRuki XD
Strawberry-squirrels chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
O.O it's been around 4 years since you last updated.. OHNO! will the last chapter still be posted? HAHA! I feel like I've been left hanging after reading this amazing story! Wanna know the ending so, update soon please? :))
rukii chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Update ASAP PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ILL BE WAITING ITS AN AWESOME STORY :D :) ;D good job d.b
xoxokiss210 chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
It was good and I think that you should continue it.
Hekka chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Is some continuation quick?
naruhina4ever101 chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
why haven't you finished the story? please finish it!
Geniedoll chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
is rukia running back to ichigo?...its interesting to read...at first i thought rukia will get hurt again by the hollow and will recover her memory...but i guessed ichigo cant let that happen and got hurt again...ichigoxrukia forever...cant wait to read the ending chapter... please update soon..
Lunata chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
oh my gosh oh ym gosh my gosh oh this is definitely a story that must end up in the bleach anime series
Teon chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Your going to make me cry if you dont update soon. this is such a wonderful story please continue writing.
Cherryblossom snow chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Ne ne ne ne! You have have to update soon okay! ahahhahah so intense! What is Byakuya thinking? OMH! Ahahahahaha! sorry for going crazy there. Ichii what are you going to do?
Cherryblossom snow chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Aw that was so cute! Ichiruki! i kind of feel bad for Inoue for getting rejected. I kind of know how it feels to know one of your friends should be with the guy you like... but she will find someone thought!
wee1bee chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
That chapter was freakn awsome!Can't wait till the update!)£
fandomgirl2012 chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
hey good story cant wait for the next chapter
Selonianth chapter 13 . 12/17/2007