Reviews for The Butler Did It
falconrukichi chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
lol! this story is funny why not continued it anymore?
Hegodart chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
i really like this story..

i hope you plan on upddating..

although it has been almost a year since you have..
totalanimelover chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Athrun is seriously screwed. Seriously, seriously screwed. Ah...the joys of blackmailing... :D
cagallirockz chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
this is a funny story i really want to read more cuse its funny and really r thoses people trying to set up cagalli so bad,they might end up getting kicked out if she gets kira annoys me(little whinny bitch)kepp writing.
JC-zala chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Uh-Oh! The servants are in trouble and the boss is cranky. I don't like how Kira is portrayed here, but I see that Cagalli is still her spunky self. This story is so funny.
animecool100 chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
This was hillariuos please update soon!
asga chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
:D hey ya steshin san Nice chapter and hope to see the update soon :D
McMooster chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Oh! You finally updated ! Good chapter; this story is very interesting. I actually was trying to look for the book, but I haven't found it yet :( Keep upw tih the good work
imuzuok chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Ouch. Athrun must have a wounded ego now. Lol. Anyway, awesomeAWESOME chapter!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Ooh, and I bet Athrun's going to get a stroke. He really shouldn't get so angry.
cottongreentea chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
HAHAHAHHAH !OH! Now two ladies are blackmailing him! AHAHHAHAH! Poor athrun!
UnderProtection chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Thank goodness I have grown a stomach for Kira. Well that would be because he wasn't as lazy or as burdensome than his previous appearances.

Wow, Cagalli's family sure has a thing for blackmail but nice concept for getting her life with the rich started. Nice chapter!
pinkberry chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Uhmm okay I’ll just read your fic anyway instead of buying it’ll save me lots of fortune… That was a funny chap love it! Well as always hehe :] good luck write more! Wanna read more! Yeah…
Chubby Bunny the III chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
LOL I swear this story is so fuuny I laughed the whole way threw (i'm in a libary 2 so in a lot of trouble)! But it'll be worth it once you update so please do it sson! LOL
kuku chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Women have geat powers. Poor Athrun words tells how women are powerful: YOU WON!