Reviews for Failing
Manidefronsac chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this is so beautiful! and again very well written. I wanted to cry. All these gods are always so cruel! I would very much like to read your chain of reasoning about dear hephaestion. Don't stop writing. And pretty please, go on with Far away from here. It was the first think I thought to check on my computer after I returned from Egypt.

Manidefronsac
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This made me cry. A lot.

Anyway...lovely fic.
Arlad chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was a very interesting story, extremely well-crafted... and I was almost crying like Aphrodite by the end. And your final line was so strong... it cut. Wonderful.

And I'd actually love to know the chain of reasoning!

Thanks for this story :)
SilverBlackWolf13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Great story.
Yolass chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I'm once again very impressed, what a poetic story! As I was reading along I felt as if I had discovered an old manuscript explaning the truth of history ... what more complicated decision (and here I agree with the previous reviewer:-)could have been asked to take? The Gods are cruel, and yet both Athene and Aphrodite are crying at the answer, I specially love Athene's statement that "war has won out and lost as well", it is so true. To allow him to forget and die right after is also prouf that they feel too the immense distress in which Alexander is after his "choice".

I would be most delighted too to get to read the details you're mentionning.

Looking very much forward reading more of your work, in our running fics and in new ones!

Yolass
MLygia chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow! I loved this a difficult choice the two goddesses placed before Alexander. He didn't really have as choosing in another way, and in the end, he also choses love in the measure in that he asked for to die after, since the life without his love would be insuferable. And yes, I'm certainly interested enough by the details that you talked about. Thank you very much for that caress, while we continued waiting eagerly for the end of Forgotten Lakes and Far Away From Here.