Reviews for Of Secrets and Padawans
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic story it was very cute.
garskira chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I LOVED this story. You're such a good writer and you totally nailed the prompt. Keep writing because this is a gorgeous piece of work. Thank you!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Very good characterizations in the JA universe. This fic indirectly inspired mine, "Unbreakable." Your takes on Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Mace were flawless. A believable plot. This felt like something Obi-Wan would do and Qui-Gon's suspicion and idiocy were dead on.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This is good...surprised you 've not got many reviews really. Good mystery going on here and misunderstandings without being too over the top nor not enough suspicion at the same time. Might have benefitted from a mini epilogue regarding ensuring the well being of things with Mace but not completely necessary i suppose. Dex in this was brill though...especially once he realised Jinn was in and Obi was due back real soon and knowing that if Jinn saw Obi there'd be hell to pay! lol that bit was good :D

I take it you didnt follow the challenge exactly as i dont recall that line being said...nor a colour being used specifically...or am I wrong?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story really liked it.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
this was a great story.
Tashilover chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I think what I love about this fic is that it's very simple- you don't try to hit for the very hard subjects like death or disease but try for much simpler everyday stuff. It's very well written and I love the fact that you show a much more human side to Mace.
Elsa-Ranger chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
i really liked ur story, you should write more starwar finfics
Kelev chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Great job!

Hey, if this was a challenge, may I try my hand at it too? It's an interesting idea.
jedi71 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I think you are trying to become my favorite author, I started crying towards the end, what a wonderful story thanks for posting it. 7one
mlinyaia chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Its a good story :) shame it came to an end :( please write some more and i loved this one. Poor Obi-Wan doing al that hard work but it was so cute of him to do that and he got in trouble for it, well i guess thats not good!

Sarah x
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Very well done story. How easy misunderstandings can creep in. It takes a big master to admit his mistakes too. Great job with this challenge.
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Ah, but no one has asked Obi Wan why. Great chapter. Many frustrations revealed. Expensive Birthday present? Many things could come out yet.