Reviews for Jokul Frosti
4fan.ci chapter 8 . 3/7
Oh, so lovely! Thank you for this story!
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 2/15
Beautiful, makes me feel fuzzy and happy.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 2/15
Oh, finally, finally!
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 2/15
Aww, Draco is being all cute and tree enthusiastic.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/14
I like how you write little Draco.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/14
Peculiar story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/14
Interesting start.
shelly3983 chapter 8 . 1/12
This was lovely. I enjoyed Draco' s journey home.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful. I love the time-switching and the interactions between Draco and his parents - the insight it gives into how his upbringing has contributed to who he has become.
RissaKatharine chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
How do you manage to get so much substance into an EIGHT CHAPTER STORY! ARGH!

You are a genius.
enuuma chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Jokul Frosti is one of those stories that you can come back to and reread and still find something new in it. I Think that in some ways it is more difficult to write a story with only two characters instead of a full supporting cast since the focus will be on the interactions between the two but it also gives an intensity to the plot.

I liked how Draco's memories were incorporated into the story. They give a lot of background to his present actions and feelings but also tell me as a read about him. I see a person with quircks and flaws but also someone who is lost and scared. On the other hand, the memories or flashbacks are not overwhelming, they don't take over the story.
Another thing, despite understanding Draco's motivations there are no excuses for him. He did bad things, he reached a point where he couldn't any more and chose another way. You can't really change prejucide with Words, the other person has to be read to accept what you are saying. The change has to come from inside and this story show it brilliantly.

I love the delicacy of romance between Draco and Hermione. It is a love story but it is so much more at the same time. And the scene at the end when she demands that he touch her is amazing. I had goose bumps, honest.

The writing itself is so lovely. There is a sort of flow to Draco's thoughts and his awareness of Hermione that it read like a poem. An amazing story.

cross-posted to my lj: enuuma
Montara chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I liked it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
all I have to say... write... tell is WOUAH ! I love it ! thanks.