Reviews for Everything You Want
That Impossible Radical Tardis chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This had to have been the sweetest fanfic I have read to date. I felt like crying along with Jackie when Steven gave her the ring. Great story.
MadiWillow chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
THIS is how the show should've ended. I loved it!
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww cute and wish it would have happened on the show!
Golden Doodle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
that was so sweet! my insides feel all fuzzy now. great job!
relena cameric chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very, very sweet.
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was really nice. Great job and excellent writing. “Then I want you to marry me.” I loved that. D
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
aww! how cute. i love how in character you kept hyde. it's always really hard to make him emotional while still keeping his hydeness but you did a great job. "Hyde was beginning to wonder if the bleach she’d used on her hair had soaked in a little." hehe, i loved that line. donna seriously needs to go back to red.
tanith75 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw...that was just so sweet. It warmed me up like a big glass of wine heheh

But you managed to make it sweet without making it sappy. Really nice one-shot :)
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw. I love it. So cute. And sweet. And, just...just...aw. I think the way Hyde proposed was perfect, and it sounded kinda like him. He wasn't as OOC as other ways. He wasn't all mushy about it. Very nice. Okay, one more time. Aw.

Get it. Got it. Good.
twentysevenseconds chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
How freakin' sweet ! Man, that was awesome ! Good job (:
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful. :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
You know, the internal thoughts Hyde had at the beginning, I think that is probably what he was battling with himself when Jackie gave him the ultimatum. Damn, maybe if she didn't run away to Chicago, or pretend, this would have happened. I mean, we all know what he was going to do before Mrs. Forman gave him that note!

Geez!

Oh, and beautiful story milady. It was well written and it just flowed perfectly. I like the thought of Donna helping Hyde out with picking out the ring. I could just see her getting her jollies from Hyde being so nervous about trying to be romantic. I liked how he proposed. He wanted her to love him for the good and the bad.

You should definitely write more. You're one-shots are great and I can't wait to see a series from you.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh so sweet. Loved it. That was so cute and i wish it had gone like that in the show. Stupid writers. They should all be smacked.
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This could not be more perfect. :) The time it took for Hyde's realisation that he wanted to marry her and then his reaction to buying the ring followed by how he revealed to Jackie that he wanted her was all perfect. The way he asked her and how he spent the rest of the story as an observer was the best way to make an engagement story. Excellent.
Lily chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I really hope you write more for this story.